The box- Chapter 22

starts 

Vansh: But I have thing to ask where's your father? Why wasn't he there with you?

Rivan: (serious) In front of me (pause) everywhere. (smiled slightly) We've never seen him from birth, he didn't leave my mum and my mum also didn't leave him but the situations then separated them.

Vansh: Haven't you either ever tried asking or finding him?

Rivan: We know everything about him, he was and is a good man. And about finding him, that's what we are working on.

Doctor: (interrupting and entering) I have checked upon Ms Riva and done the necessary treatments now let's pray that she recovers within a few number of hours otherwise we can't say anything.

Everyone nodded in tears and fear of what would happen. Dadi and Ishani tried comforting Rivan while the others were just in shock, not able to say or do anything. How could such innocents' life be such traumatic?

Dadi told everyone to pray for Riva at such a difficult time. They all prayed for her recovery while Rivan seeing all of them worry and pray for her got overwhelmed. He knew that both his mamus weren't bad at heart but quite gentle just that enmity had overpowered them. He also prayed that they change their behavior towards their dad.

Gajanana gajanana gajanana gajanana

Bhakt tera aaya re dekh ganraya
Jiska ik saaya re tu hi ganesha
Hath jod aaya re dil hai bhar laaya
Usme jo samaya re tu hi ganesha

Ganpati Bappa Morya
Mangal Murti Moreya

Jo kare teri bhakti
Woh jaane teri shakti
Har soch se tu mukti dila de re

Arre danka baja de re tu zoreya
Aaya re morya bappa hey moarya
Jo bhi chup hai
Woh dhadkan ko khanka zara
Aaya re morya bappa hey moraya

Jai jai jai jai jai jai jai jai
Ganpapati bappa morya
Jai jai jai jai jai jai jai jai
Mangal murti moreya

Ganpapati bappa morya
Mangal murti moreya
Ganpapati bappa morya
Mangal murti moreya

Jai jai jai jai jai jai jai jai
Ganpapati bappa morya
Mangal murti moreya
Mangal murti moreya

After a few minutes, Rivan remembered something and placed his hand in his pocket. He pulled out a small bag he always used to carry. As if it was for good luck. He opened it and removed a small box, shaped like a trunk. Everyone had questioning looks on their face except 2 pairs of eyes, they were confused and shocked. Rivan unlocked the box and inserted the key on the side where there was a small hole.

He rotated the key inside the hole and the wheels inside started moving and produced a sound. It was the purest melody ever, full of love and magic. Rivan hearing it smiled a bit while tears poured down his eyes in memories of the box. The two pair of eyes were in tears too but had a lot of question going around in their minds. Rivan saw everyone looking at him and he told them about the box.

Rivan: This is Riva's and my musical magic box, our mom gave it to us. We keep this with us for good luck as well as it reminds us of mom, it's like our strength. This was the first gift my mom gave to us, she was gifted by her brothers. Since then we've kept it safe and sound, and today this will prove it's magic. Riva has to wake up! (wiped his tears)

Kabir: (thinking) That box... the same one which bhai and I gave Riddhu. The same music that Riddhu loved listening when she was under stress. How do these guys have it?

Aryan: (thinking) Kabir and I had gifted a similar box like that to Riddhu, the same music she loved...but how does he have it? How do we know if it's the one Riddhu had? It could be another one but no Aryan, it was the exact same design. Oh yes... the names, our initials were carved below the box. And if those initials are still there then what does that mean?

Kabir and Aryan glanced at each other, as if trying to speak with each other via their eyes. Rivan tried putting the box on the table beside for him to get down however his hand shook and the box fell on the floor. Aryan took the chance and picked it up for him, turning the back of the box where he saw....

Precap:

Someone: Riddhima is alive?

I hope you all liked it...please do vote for it and the next chapter will be up as it reached 20+ votes. 

~Parita