Chang Trapped- Chapter 28

starts

Vansh: (seeing everyone mingle) I wish Riddhima you were here! I miss you

The lights suddenly went dim, and then a voice covered the entire area, gaining everyone's attention.

Guy: Ladies and Gentlemen, can I have your attention. (pause) I gladly welcome you to one of my best friend's party! Tonight is a very special night, not only for my friend but for everyone.

Another guy: (joining) Yes, this night is very young. We're going to have a lot of fun, teaching some people a few VR bombs and some more entertaining activities.

Vansh: Shivaay and Aman!! (elated) Welcome!!

The spot lights aimed at them and their faces were shown as Shivaay and Aman. They smiled at everyone while Vansh ran to hug them on stage.

Vansh: lights on! (commanding) So everyone meet my friends and business parteners, Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Aman Junaid Khan!

Two ladies from behind: And us?

Aman: How can we forget you! Come Roshni!

Shivaay: Anika! Come

Anika: Shivaay looks like you forgot us! (pouting)

Roshni: Exactly, Khan baba? Why?

Aman: How can I forget you jaan. Vansh meet our wives.

Vansh: Of course I know them! (laughing) Hope you both are well as well. (they nodded) Come let's go meet the rest.

Vansh took the two couples along with Raghav and Pallavi to the family where they met and talked for a bit. Vansh noticed the twins secluded in a corner understanding that it would be difficult for them to mingle with everyone. He excused himself and took the three couples to them where they talked.

Anika: you're looking extremely pretty Riva! (after intro)

Roshni: I agree, you need to give us some tips (laughing)

Shivaay: You both are really sweet to talk to. Yaar Vansh where's the latecomer?

Vansh: Latecomer? (realizing) Ohh Mahir, I told him to come on time but this guy I tell you!

Mahir: What do you want to tell me? (side hugging him) You missed me!

Vansh: VR never misses someone! (Smirk)

Bela: Roshni, Anika hi!! Hi Shivaay, hi Aman!! (they all greeted) Nice meeting you Riva and Rivan.

Vansh excused himself and gathered each and every family member to discuss with the plan. He gazed at the watch continuously, waiting for Kabir and Aryan to mark their entry before Chang would arrive.

Dadi: Where are these two? (worried)

Siya: Relax dadi, I'm sure they must be coming. Call them

Sahil: Yea let me do so. (calling) They're not picking.

Angre: (looked towards the door) They are there! (pointing) What the!! (shocked)

Ishani, Siya and Dadi: Are you sure this is what you told them to do? (suppressing their laughter)

Riva and Rivan: (shocked) Are they them? What did Kabir uncle do?

Vansh: This is unbelievable! I told him not to mess up and there he is!

Kabir and Aryan came to them. Kabir was dressed as an Arab guy while Aryan dressed as a Punjabi guy with a turban. Their faces black in color.

Vansh: What the hell have you done to your face? I told you no make- up then why? (annoyed)