Wedding Once Again! -Chapter 41

Starts

Riddhima: I never knew I'd be here like this but what to do your love made me insane behind you. Your love and you have a magic that has trapped me fully and has caged my heart with you. I've never been this delighted in my life when I realized this beautiful feeling I have towards you. I love you Vansh! Vansh will you be able to hold on to my heart for the rest of your life? (smiling)

Unknown voices: Stop it both of you!

Vansh and Riddhima turned their gazes to see their families looking at them in shock and anger. Riddhima; trembling stood up and stole glances with Vansh. Both their families were heading where they were standing and before anything else could happen, Vansh ran towards Riddhima and carried her with a sudden action on his shoulders.

He took her on his shoulders and ran towards the back gate. Riddhima tried protesting by hitting his back with her fists and tried speaking however he didn't listen. Their families ran behind them. Vansh seizing an opportunity, took over a bike. He settled Riddhima over behind and took it to ride it. Before the families could reach them they rode off.

Ajay and Manav ordered their men to follow them and track them. Riddhima held Vansh back tightly and he sped off while he smiled at her gesture. She rested her head on his back and smiled, inhaling his scent, not regretting for even a bit to run away with him.

Riddhima: So you kidnapped me? (teasing)

Vansh: (smiling) Did i? Or did you?

Riddhima: (stunned) Me?

Vansh: Of course....you kidnapped my heart! (smiling)

Riddhima: (smiling) Did i? By the way where's my answer?

Vansh: (teasing) Which answer? College notes?

Riddhima: Vansh!! (hit him slightly)

Vansh: Okay, on a serious note now! Ms Riddhima Raichand....I love you too, beyond your imagination! And will you like to be my better half?

Riddhima: (excited) Yes!! Bring your finger

Vansh showed his finger and she slipped the ring on to his finger on to which he smiled. Ajay and Manav's men were following them which led Vansh to speed up more. They raced with against each other for some time till Vansh managed to trick them. They headed for a hotel and checked in to a room.

Riddhima: Vansh our families won't accept us and our relation! (fear)

Vansh: (cupping her face) Riddhima, calm down! They will have to....if they want us then they will have to. We are together in this! Always!

Riddhima: (nodded) I hope so!

Flashback Ends

Riddhima: That was what actually had happened! (laughing)

Rivan: Wow! So Ri you've gotten an idea right!

Riva: (shocked) What idea?

Rivan: Of running away with your boyfriend!

Riansh: What!! Riva?

Riva: What!! I haven't said anything....and which boyfriend? (horrified)

Vansh: Riva, if you have one tell me from now...I'll have to check everything about him and....

Riddhima: Shshh You leave all that...Riva you're not supposed to do anything of that. If there's anything then just come to us, straight! We will see the matter, and you're supposed to be focusing with your career (worried)