Sanji- chapter 48

starts

Riddhima entered her room with Rivan after she made lunch. She saw a beautiful silver blue lehenga on the bed with a piece of paper on top. She rushed to look at it and picked up the paper, caressing the lehenga with adoration. Rivan tapped on her shoulders and brought her out of her trance. He signaled towards the letter and she nodded.

She opened the letter and blushed at the first word that was written there "Sweetheart".

Letter

Sweetheart,

How I wish I was there to see your red cheeks! Anyway I don't want the devil to our romance to read this, so if he is peeking down from your shoulder then brush him off! Let him come back I'll teach him a perfect lesson.

Riddhima laughed at this and looked at Rivan who actually was peeking from her shoulder. He pouted when he read it and turned away. Riddhima brought her eyes back to the letter and read further on.

I know he must have turned away know, he's a good boy! Haha look at me, calling him a devil first then a good boy, oh dear me! So the lehenga I've kept for you on your bed is what you have to wear tonight for me, okay? If I can't see you the first then at least I can gift you something to wear....am I right or am I right? I've chosen that because I know you'll look stunning in it, my choice is never wrong! After all you are my choice.

Hope you're ready with your performances sweetheart, because after it I need a huge gift! See you soon sweetheart, love you!

Yours Vansh

Riddhima wrapped the letter up again and turned to see Rivan once again peeking over her shoulder making her to sigh. She glared at him while he looked at her in confusion.

Rivan: Which gift was he talking about? (confused)

Riddhima: (eyes widened) You won't get it! I'll go to washroom, you go start getting ready too! (she went)

Rivan: Kuch toh ghadbad hai daya (something's wrong) but where's daya?

Kabir: (entering) daya? Garba queen?

Rivan: No mamu never mind!

Kabir: Okay...I've kept your clothes ironed in your room.

Rivan: Alright!

Kabir: Where's Riddhu?

Rivan: Washroom, she's gone to change

Kabir: This early? (shocked)

Rivan: Yea after all dad's sent the lehenga! (chuckling)

Kabir: Ohho not bad Vansh! (chuckling)

They both went to their rooms to get ready for the Sanji at their place. All the decorations in the hall were been handled by the helpers and Aryan. Aryan was emotionally very attached to Riddhima, he had missed all this before but this time he made sure he would be equally part in his sister's wedding.

The evening fell upon them and the lights in ArKaRi mansion went bright. Guests entered while Aryan and Kabir gladly received them. The theme of the Sanji was beautiful blue. During these functions the twins made it a point to arrive with their parents. The Rai Singhanias arrived with Riva and Vansh hand in hand.

Vansh wore a dark blue sherwani and Riva wore a royal blue gown.

There was a stage in front and chairs scattered around for the guests and family members. The groom and the bride were assigned two king sized chairs in the middle. Riddhima and Rivan descended and came to their place.

Riddhima wore a silver blue lehenga that was gifted by Vansh and Rivan wore a simple blue kurta.

Vansh adored Riddhima in the dress he had given while she blushed at his stare. Soon the lights went dim and the performances started.

Ishani and Angre danced a romantic number on Pal

Pal ek pal mein hi tham sa gaya
Tu haath mein haath jo de gaya
Chalun main jahaan jaaye tu
Daayein main tere, baayein tu
Hoon rut main, hawayein tu
Saathiya...

Angre twirled Ishani and they ended in each other's embrace.

Next Siya and Sahil along Shayne and Anisha danced on Iski Uski

Punjab da puttar, hai pind Jalandhar
Yaar wai wai ankhiyon se kill karda
King type da, hai tang life da
Yaar wai wai khetan vich chill karda
Do it my my way, nahi te Highway
Inko farak yaaron ki penda
Iski uski kaun kiski yaaran da imaan whisky
Uspe chicken ho to hor wadhiya
Pretty Pretty face jitthe jatta always utthe
Maamla done ho to hor wadhiya

They danced and grooved crazily on the dance floor.

Next was Aryan and Kabir who danced mehndi laga ke rakhna

O mehndi laga ke rakhna
Doli saja ke rakhna
Mehndi laga ke rakhna
Doli saja ke rakhna
Lene tujhe o gori
Aayenge tere sajna
Mehndi laga ke rakhna
Doli saja ke rakhna

Following them came Rivan and Riva who danced on Nach dene saare

Munda thoda..offbeat hai
Par kudiya de naal..bohat sweet hai

Munda thoda..offbeat hai
Par kudiya de naal..bohat sweet hai

Dhongi sa ye bada dheeth hai
Viral hogya ye tweet

Par phool wool karne mein cool
Tu badi tezz katari hai
Shagan teri ki, lagan teri ki
Humne kardi taiyari hai

Nachde ne saare ral-mil ke
Aaj hil-dul ke
Le saare ke saare nazare

After that Vansh and Riddhima danced on Janam janam.

Janam janam janam
Saath chalna yunhi
Kasam tumhe kasam
Aake milna yahin
Ek jaan hai bhale
Do badan ho juda
Meri hoke hamesha hi rehna
Kabhi na kehna alvida

He lifted her up in the air and slowly put her down, bending and bowing in front of her. He stood up and they stood there, swaying in the music of their love with their eyes engrossed in each other. He encircled his hands around her waist pulling her closer to him. He bent his head down to her hear, burying it in her neck. He slowly whispered to her, huskily; "I Love you". She responded the same and laid her head on his chest.

They got away when everyone got on the stage and danced on every song that was played. But the ceremony wouldn't end without garba! Gujarati and without garba not possible! They all danced their hearts out, enjoying the moments with each other.

Precap:

Pithi

I hope you all enjoyed reading the chapter. Please do vote and comment. 

This book will be finishing in the next two chapters. I may straightaway post it. 

Thank you, for your support!

~Parita