United as a family- chapter 39

Starts

Vansh looked at her teary eyed and caressed her face in affection. He smiled seeing his sweetheart awake and finally with him. Riddhima blinked her eyes a couple of times trying to believe what she saw.

Riddhima's POV

I woke up after many years, I certainly don't know how many but it's been very long. I finally with all my courage opened my eyes. At first it was all blur but then it started clearing out and I heard few voices calling me out. Three voices, I could identify. Two calling me "mom" and the other, a deep voice calling me "Riddhima". I saw three faces looking at me, they were my lifelines.

I couldn't imagine that I saw my Vansh in front of me.....have I really woken up or is once again the same dream. I suddenly felt a cold hand over my face, it's not a dream! It's his touch, it's my Vansh's touch. Meaning it's not a dream! He's here with me after God knows how many years. I took up my hand and touched his hand to feel him. I took my hand and signaled him to move closer.

Vansh's POV

My sweetheart is finally awake. She opened her eyes and saw me while I took my hand and caressed it on her face. She took her and hand placed it on mine. She felt my touch! She signaled me to go closer to her and which I followed obediently. I went closer to her and felt her hand touching my face and I chuckled. She's was feeling me. I kissed her hand as it slid near my lips and took it in my hands. Tears made way from my eyes and I saw the same on her face. She used her other hand and removed the oxygen mask while I tried to object.....but she being my Ziddhima never listened. She moved her lips slowly and her melodic voice reached my ears, the voice I yearned to listen for 18 years. I closed my eyes and smiled.

Author's POV

Riddhima: Va..Vansh (softly)

Vansh: Riddhima (choking)

Riddhima: Vansh, my Vansh! (crying) I missed you....so mu..ch! (weak)

Vansh: I missed you too sweetheart! (crying happily)

Riddhima tried getting up however she couldn't so Riva and Rivan helped her sit upright. Riddhima settled herself and looked straight at Vansh's eyes. She missed that face, she missed those deep brown orbs, she missed his aura, she missed each and every inch of him. Watching him sit in front of her pleased her eyes.

Vansh: I missed you so much sweetheart! Why had you gone away from me? (crying) I was dying every moment without you! 18 years Riddhima! (cupping her face)

Riddhima: I missed you too Vansh. I needed you with me every minute but....(crying)

Vansh: Shsh don't exert a lot. You know I'm so happy that I got you back in my life and not only you but a lovely surprise along (signaling to the twins)

Riddhima: My children! My babies (caressing their faces)

Rivan: Mom we missed you so much! (crying)

Riva: Mom see he's such a cry baby!

Riddhima: (chuckled) you both and you're fights! I could hear everything even if I was in coma.

Riva and Rivan: Love you mom! (hugged her)

Vansh looked at them affectionately. He finally saw his family complete. He joined in the hug and they soon broke apart.

Riddhima: How many years?

Rivan: 9 years mom!

Riddhima: I'm sorry...I couldn't spend the time with you, everything got destroyed.

Riva: Mom don't think about all that now. We are all finally together right! That's what we always wanted and we've got it, we've got you back, we've got dad back. (happy)

Rivan: Exactly! Mom you take rest with dad and we'll let the rest of the family know that you're awake. Come Ri!

Rivan and Riva went from the room to the living room while Vansh go into the other side of the bed and took Riddhima in his embrace. She lay on his chest with her eyes closed, hearing his heartbeat.

Riddhima: Vansh I wanted to always share with you that you had become a dad but look at destiny (tears rolling down) it never gave me a chance. I always feel that I was not a good mother, I wasn't able to protect my kids as well as spend the time with them when they needed me.

Vansh: Sweetheart don't think about that, it wasn't your fault. It was the situation. That way then I'm the worse father, I wasn't able to protect my family, spend their childhood with them and what not. (tears)

Riddhima: It's not your fault Vansh!

Vansh: Exactly, it isn't yours too. But see, you've given them all the values and taught them the courage to face everything. They faced everything all alone since you went in to coma. In fact they were the ones who found me.

Riddhima: (chuckled) I know, their like me, curious. I knew everything they were doing. Just that I couldn't speak to them. (sad)

Riva: (entering) So meaning you knew that dad was telling your past together

Riddhima: (nodded, parting away) Yea

Kabir, Aryan and the rest entered. They all were in tears especially her brothers. Aryan and Kabir took baby steps and motioned towards Riddhima. They sat on the edge of the bed and caressed her face.

Aryan: Riddhu! (crying, hugged her) I'm so happy that you've finally woken up!

Kabir: Riddhu, what was this...how could you make us all wait for you for such a long time?

Riddhima: I'm sorry bhai! I'm back now so no more crying (wiping their tears)

Everyone came and met her, broke down in front of her and expressed how much they missed her for the 18 years that she wasn't with them. Ishani and Siya introduced Anisha and Shayne and they obediently greeted her. Riddhima smiled watching her entire family together, they all had united.

Riddhima's POV

My family is back again with me, I have nothing more to ask for except the truth. I need to know the truth, Angre will have to answer now.

Precap:

Proposal (I know I have the same precap from a few chapters but I wanted to keep it on the 40th chapter of my ff)

Hope you liked it....please do vote and I'll post the next chapter after 25+ votes

~Parita