Reason II- Chapter 43

starts

Downstairs in the hall

Vansh: Riddhimaaaaaaa!!!!

Angre and the rest rushed downstairs hearing Vansh's scream. They saw him on his knees, broken and in tears.

Angre: Bhai what happened?

Vansh: (crying) Riddhima is dead!

Angre: (Shocked) how did you know?

Vansh: (pointing towards the phone) there was a bomb blast at the market

Flashback ends

Angre: My men had told me about the bomb blast and at the same time bhai got to know about it.

Riddhima: There was a bomb blast but I wasn't a victim.

Vansh: then where were you at that time?

Riddhima: Just before the bomb blast some men came to me addressing themselves as Angre's men and took me with them.

Angre: My name?

Riddhima: Yea Angre, the time when you told me I'm sure Vyom and his men had somehow heard it. So Vyom sent his men as your men and took me to a safe house.

Vansh: Then?

Riddhima: after a few hours of being with the men, I felt something strange and weird. However I let it go. I stayed with them for a few days when I didn't feel things going the way they should have. One day one of the men came and told me that their boss is coming to meet me. I patiently waited hoping it to be for you and Angre. But came Vyom. I got to know his plan and I decided to keep you all safe from him I would stay away from you all.

Vansh: How could you think that....staying away from us to keep us safe?

Aryan: Riddhu if not to Vansh then at least us! You could've approached us!

Kabir: Exactly!

Riddhima: I know Vansh but his manipulative talks had put me in riddles and I couldn't see my family in trouble. After all that all I could think of was the safety of you all and the safety of the soul that was growing in me. Bhai if I would have come then automatically Vansh and the rest would have gotten to know. Dad would have fought with Ajay dad.

Aryan: You knew?

Riddhima: I knew bhai, I was very upset when you both and dad pretended to be happy with mine and Vansh's relation.

Aryan: I'm sorry (guilty) but we were engrossed in our enmity.

Riddhima: Dad, mom? Vansh, Uma mom and Ajay dad?

Aryan: (taking a deep breathe) Dad and mom both passed away and uncle and aunty in an accident.

Vansh: (nodded) 5 years back

Riddhima: I never knew (choking) Sorry!

Angre: Then what did you do Bhabhi?

Riddhima? I thought to run away. (she bowed her head)

Dadi: You could have come back Riddhima.

Riddhima: I'm sorry dadi....Vyom had threatened me with you all's lives and I couldn't handle it. I just wanted you all to be safe. I was completely manipulated by him. I contacted Sejal and reached to her before him and his men could find us. I never told Sejal anything about this.

Sejal: Seriously Riddhima? Why didn't you tell me? Don't say that you feared that my life would be in danger. (she nodded)

Riddhima: After a year I gave birth to Riva and Rivan after a lot of struggles. I wanted you to know about them but I still thought there was danger lurking upon everyone. So I stayed back another two years.