Fights, Fights and Fights- Chapter 33

starts

Vansh: Then she saved me.

Rivan: Saved you? How?

Vansh: I'm claustrophobic

Flashback

Both Vansh and Riddhima had settled down on the floor, waiting for someone to open the door. After some time, Vansh started suffering some breathing problems due to him being claustrophobic. He got up and started walking around, trying to decrease the effect but as time passed it started getting worse. Riddhima who saw him walking glared at him.

Riddhima: (to herself) What does he think of himself? That time he was blabbering non-stop and now he's quiet. Wait what's happening to him? His sweating, and breathing heavily! He's claustrophobic? Mr Interesting guy, are you claustrophobic? (to Vansh)

Vansh: Yea (breathing heavily) I ...... am

Riddhima: Why didn't you say before? (concern)

Vansh: I....definitely don't want... the entire world....... to know!

Riddhima got up and went to him and started patting his back and advised him to calm down. Having no strength and increasing his heavy breathing he fell on the floor. Riddhima panicked and tried getting help. She saw the window and decided to open it and tried carrying Vansh there. She tried climbing on the platform to get out of the window, thanks to her for being petite! She managed to get out and jumped to the ground. She called one of the staff and asked him bring the stool for her to pull Vansh outside.

She pulled him from the window while he weakly stared at her. She brought him on the ground and called the campus doctor. He came and checked and gave him his pump.

Riddhima: (making him lie on her lap) Are you fine? (concern)

Vansh: Yea (weakly) It's getting better! (he sat) Thanks for saving me!

Riddhima: Oh wow! Mr Interesting guy is saying thank you!!

Vansh: (chuckled) And finally Ms Hot head is talking without arguing! (Riddhima chuckled)

The LT came there seeing all the fuss.

LT: So finally you patched up!! (proud and happy) My idea always works

Riansh: (glared at each other in anger) No way!!

LT: (face palmed) Oh God!!

Then Riansh got up and glared at each other and went in the opposite direction.

Flashback ends

Riva: You guys still didn't patch up! But hadn't you fallen in love with mom instantly?

Vansh: (giggled) I had but you see anger, ego, rivalry had come between.

Rivan : Then what happened?

Vansh: We did our bet to ignore each other, and we succeeded but not for long, just 2 months.

Riva: 2 Months! Then what about your love story?

Vansh: It started after the gap of 2 months. We hardly talked or came in front of each other in these 2 months.

Flashback

They hardly talked with each other. Vansh tried his best to not stare at her, but he couldn't resist. They both ignored each other, until destiny again played with them. That day, having no other place vacant, Vansh had to come sit beside Riddhima.

Professor: we are finally done with this chapter on business management. I am now going to hand over a project which will be performed in partners. I will read out the names of the groupings right away. (saying so he went and searched for his file where he had written the names.) Give me a few minutes while I review them again.