Back Home- Chapter 24

starts 

Rivan: (playing the music) Riva you've got to get up and fight! See what I brought for you...your favorite box. Please (crying)

dhundhla jaayein jo manzilein
ek pal ko tu nazar jhuka
jhuk jaayein sar jahan wahin
milta hai rab ka raasta
teri kismat tu badal de
rakh himmat bas chal de
tere saathi, mere kadmon ke hain nishaan
tu na jaane aas paas hai khuda, tu na jaane aas paas hai khuda

Ishani tried comforting him while he never left the hope of her waking up with the music. He continued playing it for her, and encouraging her to wake up. After a few hours, there was some movement and she was gradually getting conscious. Ishani rushed outside and called the doctors to check on her. They soon informed the rest of the family that she was better, and conscious. She was brought to the room where the others were.

(I didn't want to stretch it)

Vansh: I'm so glad that you're fine dear! (happiness)

Riva: (weak) I'm glad that you're fine.

Vansh: (angry) But why did you both have to come there? I had told you not to interfere in my work then why did you?

Rivan: Uncle we didn't really mean to interfere but we just wanted to save you.

Angre: If anything would have gone wrong then what would we have done? (worry)

Riva: Nothing did right? Then? Why think about something that has never happened, why not be optimistic.

Dadi: She's right somewhere....at least nothing happened to you all. All of you are safe.

Riva: But Kabir uncle and Aryan uncle, how did you save us....I mean to say that why did you save us?

Kabir: (smiled) I guess it was our duty to do so.

Aryan: Out of humanity dear, no matter what enmity we have (eyeing Vansh) we can support whenever needed.

Riva: (to herself) Why and how are they talking so sweetly with us? (wondering) What's the matter?

Aryan: (to himself) If they are Riddhima's kids then I don't know how I will forgive myself for almost hurting them.

Rivan: What about Chang now?

Angre: What about him?

Rivan: I mean, don't you guys want to take revenge for what he's done...teach him a lesson?

Vansh: (laughing wickedly) You don't worry about that, no betrayer can sneak out from Vansh Rai Singhania's web. And that for Chang, we'll handle him my way.

Doctor: (entering) You guys are getting discharged now, Riva might have some difficulty in walking because of her lower waist but she'll be fine, while the rest of you need to take rest too. Good bye.

They prepared for discharge and then they soon left from the hospital. They reached home and were strictly instructed by dadi to rest, she knew all of them were stubborn and wouldn't rest. While resting, and being taken care of, 5 days passed and they were fully recovered. They were all doing fine, and were back to their original form.

Riva and Rivan's room

Riva: (entering the room in anger) Rivan!!

Rivan: (coming out of the washroom) What? Why are you shouting?

Riva: Anisha told me that you told them everything? Our past and all the incidents? IS that true?

Rivan: yea (casually)

Riva: Yea (mimicking him) Are you in your senses? You told them everything...about mom as well?

Rivan: You've truly proven that you're a dumbo! And I have no doubt in that.

Riva: (angry) Dumbo again...I'm not a dumbo! You're an idiot to tell them that!

Rivan: Oh madam! Cool down, if I had told them about mom, don't you think there would have bee a havoc here? Questioning about her? Bringing her here?

Riva: (wondering) You're right...never came in my mind.

Rivan: That's why you're a dumbo!

Riva: (stomping her foot) Uhh!! Stop calling me that!

Rivan: Dumbo, dumbo and dumbo!

Riva: I swear Riv...you really don't know what I will do to you, far more than pull your hair or make spicy coffee for you this time! I hope you haven't forgotten the spicy coffee (smirking) This time it can be worse.

Rivan: Spicy coffee, huh? Really? Let's see how you do it this time!

Riva: Challenging me? (Rivan raised his eyebrows) Okay (moves behind and takes a glass of water) Here the first one (throws all the water on him)

Rivan: Ri!! Why the heaven did you do this! (drenched)

Riva: You look like a joker!! (laughing)

Riva was laughing continuously while she heard some noise outside the window, as if someone was there and mumbling amongst each other. She tried hearing closely and shut Rivan's mouth with her hands to prevent him from speaking.

Riva: Stop your chatter box! Listen keenly (pointing towards the closed window)

Rivan: (removing her hand) Are you mad, are you trying to say that the window speaks?

Riva: Rivan stop your nonsense! Look! two shadows (pointing on the window) There are people there! But who?

Rivan: Take your weapons!

Riva: Weapons?

Rivan: (went dripping in water and got the jug of water, a few books, powder, soapy water and perfume) This, our weapon (holding everything) We can attack with this!

Riva: Okay, don't you think you need to dry yourself?

Rivan: Smart but not, if this water moves towards the window that means we can trap them easily. Think dumbo!

Riva: (glared at him angrily but let it pass) Ready!! (they nodded and fixed their positions to attack)

Just then the windows flew open.....

Precap:

Attack!!

A plan

Hope you all liked this chapter. Please do vote for it and I'll post the next one soon. Above 20 or 20+ votes. 

~Parita