007 | ATTRACTION

"It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness."
~ Charles Spurgeon

"~ Charles Spurgeon

Chapter Seven

"So what did you think about Maria's cousin?" Alice asked Davina that night on the phone.

Davina sighed sitting up in her bed her tv blaring an episode of Criminal Minds but if she was being honest she wasn't even paying attention to the show, her focus was on something else rather, somebody else.

"He was cool and sweet," Davina shrugged her shoulders standing up from her bed and walking over to her bathroom to grab her bucket of nail polish.

"Was he cute?"

Davina laughed grabbing the bucket before going back to her bed. She grabbed a bottle of a baby blue nail polish and started to hit it against her left palm as she held her phone against her cheek.

"He was," Davina sighed. "super attractive," she laughed causing Alice to squeal.

"Oh my god, really? What does he look like?"

Davina began describing Stefan from the way he looked and the way he was with the kids when he went swimming with them before she left. She even told her about how he talked to Maria and her about Spain.

"Do you think you like him?"

"What? Alice I just met the guy! I think he's hot sure but I don't like," Davina said shaking her head.

"So! He's super hot from what you're telling me and it's the first guy other than Elio that you find attractive! Maybe he thinks you're good looking too!"  Alice exclaimed.

Davina rolled her eyes finishing her left foot and starts working on her right foot. "Alice, you do realize I'm pregnant, right? A relationship isn't something I need."

Alice sighs. "Fine, but you aren't denying that you think he's cute right?"

Davina rolled her eyes completely ignoring her question and asking with a different one changing the topic completely. "Are you and Porter still meeting us for lunch?"

"Yep! We'll be there at noon sharp!"

Davina knew that actually meant that she would be ten to fifteen minutes late.

"Sounds good, I'm going to let you go I need to take a shower."

"Awe, okay! I'll see you tomorrow, night!"