013 | IT'S WHAT'S BEST

"One of the most terrible feelings in the world is knowing that someone else doesn't like you. Especially when you don't know what you've done to deserve it."

~ Ariana Grande

Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Davina had successfully snuck out to get to her interview on time and to say if she was nervous was an understatement because she was felt more nervous about going into this interview than when she told Elio that she was pregnant.

This whole interview would be determining her future. She wasn't going back to Florida and New York was the place that she had set to start new it was a large city and she was less likely to run into Elio he hated New York and tried to ignore it as much as possible it was the perfect. Too perfect if you asked Davina.

If Elio ever tried to come looking for her kids he wouldn't think to look in New York and if he tries going to her parents to try and get information she knows they wouldn't betray her even if they do want him to step up and partake in his share.

It was ironic if you thought about it, the woman Elio hated the most in the world at the moment was moving to the city he hated the most it was brilliant and Davina hadn't even thought about that until after her interview at the hospital and she was taking a taxi back to the hotel.

Honestly, Davina was ready to move and if she didn't get this job she wasn't going to let that stop her from doing what she needed to raise her children she will settle for a different job until she found a job at a hospital or an assistant living place, she needed to get out of Florida before it became too difficult for her.

It was already hard enough on her living in the same state with him once he married Petra and while they had their affair it just got completely unbearable once he cut ties off with her completely because of her pregnancy, they already had too many encounters that Davina would have liked and have too many connections in Florida for Davina to fully get away from him, she needs to distance herself from everything that connects her to Elio and if that means moving to a whole state she will do it, it's what's best for her children.

"Miss, you're here." Davina looks up from her lap her eye's immediately looking out the window and up at the hotel that was owned by Maria's and Stefan's uncle.

Davina quickly thanked the driver paying and leaving a tip as she left. She entered the hotel making her way to the elevators wanting to quickly get to the room before anybody could notice that she had stepped out and question her, she wasn't good under pressure and couldn't keep a secret even if her life depended on it.