010 | DISTRACTED MIND

"A woman experiencing an unplanned pregnancy also deserves to experience unplanned joy."

~ Patricia Heaton

Chapter Ten

Davina couldn't take her eyes off Stefan.

Not when he was shirtless drenched in sweat as he worked out in Maria's backyard at least.

Davina had just gotten back with Maria and Alice from their little shopping spree this afternoon, they had gotten some clothes for the twins and even got two cribs for them that would be delivered to her penthouse later that evening.

They were talking about how Alice spent most of her paycheck at Ulta and Gucci when Stefan had ran back into the backyard after his jog and started doing a workout.

At first it wasn't distracting but then Davina had noticed that somewhere between the time he entered and she looked away to talk to the girls he had taken his shirt off and after that it seemed like nothing else could take Davina's attention away.

Watching Stefan's muscles flex as he pushed his body up and down, the beads of sweat trailing down his body and disappearing underneath the hem of his basket ball short definitely made Davina's mind wonder how big his di—

"Hello? Earth to Davina!?"

Davina snapped her attention away from Stefan and over towards Maria and Alice who were both smirking at Davina as they caught her in act.

Davina's cheeks shift to a light shade of pink as she released they caught her googling at Stefan and cleared her throat as she fixed her posture.

"What was the question?"

Maria laughed as she shook her head causing Davina's blush to shift to a darker shade of red as she looked down in embarrassment.

Davina hated whenever Maria teased her and she could feel one of many of her comments and as much as she didn't want to hear it she knew she was especially by just judging the look on Maria's face she wasn't going to let this go.

"I asked if you wanted to go to New York next month with us but you were too busy watching Stefan like a cat in heat to hear." Maria snickered.

"I wasn't watching Stefan!" Davina lied, her voice shifting a higher octave—something that always happened when she lied.

Maria's smirk grew even wider.