018| THE GREATEST AFFAIR

{ Quick A/N, I am letting the readers decide the genders of the twins, so if you'd like to put your vote in please, comment at the end of the chapter, thank you and enjoy :) }

"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake. The great affair is to move."

~ Robert Louis Stevenson

Chapter Eighteen

Davina woke up the next morning with a soft smile on her face. Today was her first appointment with her new doctor today here in New York and today she would be able to hopefully see the gender of the babies and she could finally start thinking of names.

After Davina had left to her room last night she had finished the latest episode of Hell's Kitchen before falling asleep, she wanted to distract her mind from Maria's response, even though she said maybe, Davina couldn't help but think that Maria wasn't going to go to the appointment with her and Alice and that mad her upset.

Davina didn't want to dwell on that though as she got ready for her doctors appointment. She kept everything comfortable for her and decided on wearing black sweat pants that she got from Target and a short sleeved shirt that actually showed her bump, something that Davina come to adore as her pregnancy continued.

At first Davina was afraid of showing out in public but more recently as her pregnancy continued she come to love her bump and watching it grow, it amazed her that her body was capable of doing such a thing. She couldn't wait until the twins started moving then everything was going to truly feel real.

"Hey, are you wanting to get something to eat after your appointment?" Alice asked walking into the bathroom where Davina was finishing straightening her hair.

Davina shrugged her shoulders putting the straightener down after turning it off. "I wouldn't be opposed, where though?" She asked running a comb through the ends.

"Maria was thinking we could get Panda Express?"

"Maria's coming?" Davina asked turning around dropping her comb in the process.

Alice nodded her head. "Yeah, she said she was I'll kill her if she doesn't."

Davina rolled her eyes knowing that Alice wouldn't actually kill Maria for not showing up, but it would definitely hurt Davina if she didn't but she wouldn't hold it against her.

Davina left the bathroom and went out towards the living room space area of the suite, Maria was sitting on the couch scrolling through her laptop, her hair put in a messy bun on the top of her head.

She looked up when she saw Davina enter the living room, a soft smile on her face. "Ready to figure out what you're having?"

Davina smiled nodding her head. "Yeah, I have this weird feeling that I already know what I'm having." She said putting her hand on her stomach.