008 | INVESTIGATION

Investigation?" Isabelle laughed. "Now we're detectives? Maybe we should all have code names."
"Good idea," said Jace. "I shall be Baron Hotschaft Von Hugenstein.

~ Cassandra Clare, City of Bones

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Chapter Eight

Davina sighed into the kiss enjoying the way his lips felt against her own. They were soft and warm and they moved against her own perfectly like as if they were the missing piece.

He pulled away from the kiss his hazel eyes lazily look down at her, a soft goofy smile on his face. "You're cute."

Davina laughed her cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "No, you're cute."

He lightly chuckles before leaning back down planting a soft delicate kiss against her lips before moving his way down her neck, his lips lightly brushing against her skin before landing right by the skin where her neck met her collar bone sending a shock through her body when they finally touch her skin.

"Mmm, Stefan," Davina moaned as he began to suck on that part of her body leaving waves of enjoyment down her body.

Davina could feel Stefan smirk against her skin as he moved his way down her body lightly pecking her skin.

Davina let out a giggle at the way his lips sent a weird feeling through her body almost as if he was tickling her. Stefan finally barely got to the bare skin of her stomach that was showing from when her shirt had risen, his fingers were pulling the material of her lacy underwear away from her body a knowing smirk on his face as he looks up meeting her gaze.

"Am I allowed to eat my breakfast now?"

Davina bit her lip as she feels her inside tighten as his words process. She was undeniably wet at the moment just by the way his lips moved against hers and from when he was sucking on her neck.

When Davina slowly nods her head Stefan gives her one of the many smirks she's learned to love before hooking his fingers along the hem of her underwear and with one tug they were down her legs and thrown to the floor.

Stefan doesn't wait before swirling his tongue along her lips making a gasp escape Davina's lips as it danced along her clit as he drove a finger inside of her entrance expertly hitting her g-spot.

Moans continue escaping from Davina as she arches her back and cups her breast at the euphoric feeling Stefan was giving her.

Billionaire's Dirty Mistress जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें