011 | OVERHEARD

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long."

~ Johnny Depp

Chapter Eleven

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Chapter Eleven

The next couple of days the girls prepared for their trip to New York City and also went window shopping with Davina again as she looked at different items for her future children.

Occasionally she would get a couple things here and there but majority of her money went into savings for when the babies did come after all she was going to be a single parent to two babies, it wasn't going to be cheap it was going to be double the price and that thought alone scared her.

Currently, the three were getting ready to go out to some outlets to look around and shop.

Alice and Maria had said they wanted to get some unisex pajamas for their future nieces or nephews and as much as Davina appreciated the thought she didn't want them spending their money on her kids but they kept on persisting saying that they wanted to because that was their duties as Aunts which made Davina break down in tears her pregnancy hormones kicking in.

"Are you sure you don't want to change your shoes into some comfortable slip ons?" Alice asked walking back into the bedroom, her blonde hair pulled back into a tight ponytail wearing a yoga attire. She had just gotten finish with her yoga class and refused to change claiming she was comfortable.

Davina looked down at her black moccasins and back up at Alice and raised an eyebrow at her. "They're comfortable. Plus, I don't question what you wear, you don't question what I wear."

Alice didn't say anything to that except nod her head and looked over towards Maria who was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a tight crop top, she had a bottle of perfume in her hand and gave Alice a look.

"You better not be saying anything about what I'm wearing, I'm not changing."

Alice rolled her eyes. "I wasn't going to say anything like that, geez."

Davina bit back a laugh as Maria just rolled her eyes crossing her arms over her chest after she sprayed herself with the perfume.

"Then what was it you were going to say?"

"I was going to ask if it would be too much to get a pretzel first before we shopped," Alice smiled patting her stomach with her hand.

Davinas mouth watered at the mention of pretzels and she immediately started nodding her head not caring that Alice had asked Maria the question and not her she was going to get one regardless she had said no it wasn't like she was the one shopping anyway she could always call one of them to figure out what store they had wondered into.