Four

Madeline woke up thinking about what she was told by Bella. Something told her that Edward will tell her the truth. She heard a horn causing her to look outside and gasped as she saw Edward. She opened the window and looked out. "What are you doing here?"

"Thought I could give you a ride."

Madeline smiled as she closed her window and walked out of her room. She ran downstairs causing Bella to look at her. Edward saw her running out. Madeline ran and jumped in his arms. "In a rush?"

"Just to see you." She tells him.

Edward smiled as he put her down. "Ready?"

Madeline nodded as they got in the car and drove off.
~~~
At school, everyone was by the buses ready for the field trip. James was not liking how Edward was hanging around Madeline, but he knew not to start. "Madeline, I need you to speak to you after school."

"Sure." She said.

Edward nodded as he was scared of this conversation. He was going to tell Madeline and he hopes that she's not scared of him. Watching Madeline walking around smiling as she spoke to Alice had him thinking that maybe she wouldn't be scared. Maybe she would accept him. Feeling a hand grab his brought Edward out of his thinking and looked at Madeline. "Edward, if you think there is a reason you to start thinking, then maybe we should get on the bus and talk."

"Okay." He said as he led her to the bus.

Madeline knew that this was important to him and that whatever it is that she will learn, she will be supportive. Walking back to a seat, Madeline looked at Edward as he laid his head against the seat with his eyes close. "Edward?"

"Me and my family...we're..."

"Vampires." She said causing him to look at her shock.

"How?"

"I'm not that stupid." Madeline says. "I've been watching how you and the others act." She looked at him with her blue eyes. "You never thought for one minute that I would have known this whole time."

"I-I never thought that. I thought you were as clueless as your sister, but you somehow proved me wrong."

Madeline touched his face. "I'm not afraid of you, Edward Cullen. You've made life seem much more interesting now that I know that vampires are real."

Edward smiled as he grabbed her hand. "I promise you that when your sister finds out that I will help you explain everything to her."

"Leave that to James." Madeline says. "He is the reason for her to be that way then it's his job to correct it or tell her. Either way, Bella will find out before he confesses."

Edward nodded as he looked at her. "There is so much you need to learn." He tells her. "How about this weekend, we hang out and I'll tell you everything you need to know."

Madeline smiled and nodded as that sounds like a good idea. Laying her head against his shoulder as they started to make plans for the weekend. Alice and Jasper got on to see them talking and wondered what happened. They walked back there causing Edward to tell them. "She knew all along."

"What?" James said upset. "You are just like Bella."

"No, I played it smart. Don't ask questions just pay attention to your actions and there you go." She tells him with a smirk. "Anymore remarks, ass."

James glared as he took his seat. Edward started laughing as Madeline was going to give James hell for the rest of his immortal life. Just thinking about her turning had him thinking about what she actually wants. I'll ask her later if she wants to be human or be like us. Something I know we will have to talk about sooner or later.

Alice on the other hand had already saw Madeline's future. She will be just like them, but making them stronger as a family.