Sixteen

Filler chapter
Moaning was all that was heard in the Swans empty house. Edward held Madeline as she moved up and down. "Damn, baby."

"Oh, god!" She screamed out.

Edward kissed her as she finally slowed down. He flipped her over so he could finish. Madeline moaned louder till Edward rested his head on her chest. "Damn." He says. "I don't think this will ever change."

"I don't think so either." She tells him as he kissed her chest. "I'm glad too."

Edward laughed as he raised up. "What am I going to do with you?"

Madeline shrugged as he kissed her. She smiled as she felt him start moving again causing her to moan. "Oh, Edward."

"I love you, Mads."

"I love you, too." She says. "Mmm."

Edward moaned as he started going faster. He was never going to stop. It can't be controlled.
~~~
Later that day, Edward and Madeline went to the store to get things for the house. Alice saw them and walked over. "So, are you coming by?"

"Not today." She tells her. "Edward can't control himself."

"Me?" He says. "I'm not alone in that situation woman."

Madeline laughed as he kissed her. "I'll talk to you later."

"Bye." She says as Edward grabbed the stuff and took it to the front to pay.

Madeline ran and jumped on his back. He looked over his shoulder. She smiled as she kissed him as he kissed her.

She's my world and no one will take her away from me.