Twenty two

Hearing her dad upset, Madeline stood in the living listening. She hated seeing her sister get in trouble, but she was dumb enough to go to Italy to save James, even though their father doesn't know about that. Bella looked at Madeline just for her to turn around and walk away. Sighing, Bella knew Madeline was angry with her. Something she never thought would happen, but it did. "Is she that mad at me?"

"She doesn't understand why you forgave him, but it was your choice. Madeline may never forgive James for how he left you." He tells her. "For now, Edward is the only one here and you are to be home by five."

Bella didn't know what to say. She has to deal with her sister and Edward having sex or just being around each other. "How is that fair, dad?"

Hearing that, Madeline just left.
~~~
Edward found her and smiled. "What's wrong?"

"Bella is now upset because you can come over and be there while she has a curfew and James isn't allowed to be there. It's not my fault and no, I'm not mad at her. Just wished she didn't forgive him to easy. That's all I'm upset about."

"Don't worry about them because we have things to talk about. Like our wedding."

Smiling, Madeline laid her head against him. "I love you."

"I love you." He says as they looked at the children running to their parents making them think one thing.

Wish we could have a family like that.