One

"Madeline, wake up." She heard her sister.

Madeline Swan was not looking forward today, but she has no other choice. To her, it sucked that school started on her second day, but she thought the school wanted to see who the Swan twins are. Then there was the dreams. Madeline has been having dreams of this boy with golden eyes. She didn't know what that meant or who he is. She grabbed her her clothes that she had laid out and started to get dressed.

The blue eyed girl looked at her reflection and sighed. She can get through one day of staring.
~~~
When the Swans arrived, Madeline was the first to get out. Her mind was on getting her schedule, finding her locker, and then her classes. She was doing everything to ignore the stares, but she stopped at the tailgate of Bella's truck as her eyes met the same golden eyes she has been seeing over a year. Madeline gave him a shy smiling before running off.

Edward was still in a daze by her. She was beautiful and her eyes...the bluest eyes his ever seen. He felt a big pull. He had to know her. Before Rosalie could stop him, Edward was already gone. "What is he doing?"

"Meeting his soulmate." Alice replies.

Inside the school, Madeline smiled as she walked out of the office and right into someone. "I'm so sorry." She said as she looked up and saw the same boy from her dreams.

"It's fine." He said.

"I'm Madeline Swan." She tells him as she was curious about him.

"Edward Cullen."
~~~
Rumor was going around of how Madeline Swan was taken by Edward Cullen. Madeline herself was petrified by these rumors. She just met the boy and this started. Talk about a good first day. She thought as she walked by James Cullen. Madeline stopped as she noticed his glare and looked at him with a glare herself. "What?" She asked him.

"Nothing."

"Then wipe that damn glare off that face of yours before I do something I would probably regret."

"Madeline." She turned and looked at Edward. "Ignore my brother."

"Brother?" She questioned as she looked back at James. "I'm guessing you two are adopted siblings." They nodded. "Edward, I'm sorry, but I don't want to be around him right now."

"I'll see you in the cafeteria."

Madeline nodded as she walked away. Edward turned and shoved James against the locker. "Look at her like you want to kill her, I will kill you."

James watched Edward walk away.
~~~
Madeline smiled as she was looking through a magazine. Bella saw her sister and smiled. "Why is your sister sitting by herself?" Jessica asked.

"Madeline likes to be alone when she is planning a project. She was always like this growing up, so give her time." Bella said.

When the Cullens started to walk in, Madeline's attention was on the book in front of her. Each idea wasn't sparking an idea for herself. Edward walked in and saw her sitting by herself and walked around his family. Everyone watched as Edward tapped on Madeline's shoulder making her look away from the book and smile. Bella looked back at the girls who were trying their best from screaming.

Rosalie glared as she saw this. "What the hell is his problem?"

"I've done told you." Alice said as she sat down. "Madeline Swan is his soulmate. She will make him see things that she sees."

Madeline looked back at the book getting Edward to look with her. "What are you looking at?"

"Trying to get an idea of a project I want to do." She tells him. "It's something I've always done. I help remodel."

"Remodel?"

"Yeah." She said. "I can look through magazines till I get an idea or I can simply look at a room and know what I can do."

"Wow."

"Right now. I'm trying to think of what to do for my room..."

The Cullens listened more, but one. James was focusing on Bella Swan.

I brought this book back because I missed writing Madeline's story, but i had to do some thinking for how I wanted to write it

I brought this book back because I missed writing Madeline's story, but i had to do some thinking for how I wanted to write it. This book won't be a Bella bashing, but I will have them be like any other sibling. I'm also sorry this chapter was short, but I couldn't think of much. I will slowly work on the next chapter because I want you all to see the relationship of Madeline and Edward grows. So enjoy!