Fifteen

Edward left causing Madeline to stay on the couch. She never once thought that something was going to happen to her. Victoria walked into the living room without being noticed. "You are very special to him. I wonder..."

Madeline turned to see Victoria. She tried to run, but the redhead stopped her. "Please don't."

Victoria looked at the dark haired girl. "You put me to mind of my best friend, but I want revenge on your sister for killing my mate. So, I will be gentle, but I will turn you just to make your sister jealous."

Madeline screamed out as Victoria bit her. It wasn't the bite that has her screaming, it was the venom. The redhead dropped Madeline's body and left knowing that Edward was on his way back to his mate. He was going to love what the redhead did for him. "Mads?" He called out, but the smell of blood had him go find her. He stopped as he saw a figure in the floor and looked at Madeline. "No."

Rosalie and Esme walked in and saw Edward holding his mate with a heart breaking look. They saw the blood and knew. "She tricked us." Rosalie tells Esme. "Edward..."

Edward bit her hoping that he got to her in time. "I taste venom." He says looking up at them. "She turned Madeline."
~~~
Two days later, Madeline should be waking up. Bella kissed her sister's head. "She thought I would get jealous?" She asked looking at Edward who hasn't left her side.

"Yep." He says looking at her. "You better go home. James is wanting to take you to prom."

Bella nodded as she left. Edward looked at his mate. He rubbed his neck to feel the fresh bite mark that wasn't even his. He sighed till a hand grabbed his causing him to look. "Hi." She says with red eyes.

"Madeline." He kissed her as he thought he lost her for good. Pulling back, Edward looked at her. "Let's get you fed and we can discuss what happened."

"Okay." She says. "Can we..."

Edward looked at her shocked. "You crossed it Madeline Swan."

She smiled as she jumped out of the window causing Edward to laugh as he followed her. I'm glad I have her still.