Thirteen

The day Bella was going to the Cullens, Madeline was sound asleep not knowing that Edward walked into her room. He shook his head as she slept. "Baby?"

"No."

"Baby, Bella is going to be at the house today." He says. "She really wants you there."

"As if we can control ourselves." Madeline says turning to look at him. "We can't keep our hands off of each other. We will be in your room getting ready to have sex."

Edward uncovered her to see her in underwear. And she wonders why I can't control myself. He leaned down and kissed her causing Madeline to pull him closer to her. He put his hand between her legs causing her to moan into the kiss. "Man, I thought you were going to be there for us. Not have sex." They heard from the other side of the door.

"One of these days, I will kill that cockblocker."

"Oh, Edward, we have your room we can disappear too."

Edward smirked as he kissed her. "Smart."
~~~
When they got to the Cullens, Edward and Madeline dodged the kitchen and went straight to his room. Once they got to his room, Edward kissed Madeline causing them to walk back into his room. They pulled away and smiled. "Can we do something else? Like play the piano, play chess, do something besides us being stuck in that bed."

"Sure, but first..." Edward bit Madeline's neck causing her to moan as she held onto him.

Jasper walked up to Edward's room for him to bring Madeline down and stopped seeing Edward feeding off a horny Madeline. He turned around and went back downstairs. "I don't think they will be joining us." He tells them. "It's happening again."

"Lovely."

Bella thought of something. "What if Madeline was born as Edward's soulmate, but their linked."

"Linked?" Esme questioned.

"Edward felt the need to feed from Madeline one time a day. Maybe the first time he fed from her, her blood and his venom, linked them without knowing." James says. "It makes sense."

Edward and Madeline stood behind them. Bella looked at her sister. "Mads, remember when the two of us would make a point about hurting ourselves and the other would guess where the pain is."

"Yeah? Why?"

"Can I see if hurting you hurts Edward?"

Madeline nodded confused. Edward watched Bella grab Madeline's hand causing her to cut her hand. He felt a sharp pain, but that wasn't what scared them. It was how he grabbed Bella by the throat. "Edward, release my sister."

James released Edward's grip as he glared. "What the hell was that?"

"No one harms my mate." He says. "Family or not."

"They're linked." She says as Madeline looked at Edward. "His aggressive."

"I'm sorry." Edward says. "It's the idea..."

"We didn't know that would happen." Bella says as she showed the red on her hand. "She's my sister. She maybe my little sister, but we're linked by blood. You're linked by the bond."

Edward held Madeline as she looked at her sister. "Are you okay?"

"Lesson learned. Never hurt you." Bella says laughing. "I think he needs you."

Madeline nodded as she dragged Edward out of the room. The others shared a look not knowing what to think. Soulmates that were linked to each other was never heard of. "What would happen if they were separated?" Rosalie asked.

"Easy." Jasper says. "They will die."

Bella is different in this book a little so don't think that this is a bashing story when it's not. Edward grabbing Bella was him protecting Madeline from Bella cutting her even if it was a demonstration.