Six

Bella told her she was heading to the Rez to hang out with their friends. Madeline was invited, but she had other things, like a date with Edward that has her nervous. She never went on a date, let alone having a boyfriend. She always turned them down, but Edward, he was special. She knew that from her first day of school that he was special and he made her feel good about herself. Hearing the horn, Madeline walked to her window to see Edward pulling in.

Edward parked the car behind Bella's truck as she as still at the house.  "Bella, I'm gone."

"Have fun on your date."

"Shut up." Madeline says blushing as she opened the door to see Edward about to knock. "Hi."

"Hi." He says. "Are you ready?"

"Yeah." She says as she heard her big sister. "Can we go now? I'm not listening to her embarrass me."

Edward chuckled as he guided her to the car. Bella walked out to ask her sister a question, but saw Edward shutting the door to his car. She saw Madeline talking to Edward as he got in, but wondered what it could be about.
~~~
Walking on the beach laughing, Madeline looked at Edward smiling. "Edward?" He looked at her. "Do you think we could find the day to talk about me turning? I mean, we don't have to right now or any other time. Just when the time feels right."

"I would like to wait and I'm glad that you're not in no hurry."

Madeline looked at him smiling. "Edward, I hope this didn't pressure you.."

Edward placed his hand on her cheek. "Maddie, don't ever think you are pressuring me. If there is something we need to talk about, we need to talk so we can know what's bothering the other or if we are curious about something..."

"Thank you." She tells him as she stood on the tips of her toes and kissed him.

Edward pulled her close causing Madeline to wrap her arms around Edward's neck hoping this date would never end.