Eleven

Sometime that night, Madeline was in her room reading as she didn't know about Bella being invited to the Cullens.

At the Cullens, James walked through and looked at Carlisle. "Is Edward here?"

"Went to Madeline's to leave a note. Why?"

"Have you all noticed how close they have gotten?" They nodded. "Let me rephrase that question." James sighed. "Have you all noticed that they can't seem to stay away from each other or keep their hands to theirselves?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"What did the completion of the bond do to them?" James asked. "Edward is never here and Bella says she would like to spend time with her sister, but Edward is always with her."

They didn't know what to say. Things have changed between Madeline and Edward. What could that be?
~~~
Sometime that night, Bella walked in to see her sister reading. "Mads?" She looked up to see her sister. "Can I ask what's going on between you and Edward?"

"Where are you going with this?"

"I mean, you two can't be separated, can't keep your hands off one another and you two are barely around for us to talk too." She says. "Is there something their world doesn't know about?" Bella sat on the bed.

Madeline shrugged as she didn't know what to say. "Have you met the Cullens?"

"Tomorrow and I'm hoping Edward controls himself long enough for me to have you there."

They felt a gush of wind and looked to see Edward. Bella took this as to leave. Madeline looked at him as he walked over to her. "What was that about?'

"How we have been acting since we had sex."

Edward laid down on her bed. "I don't know, but I enjoy it." He tells her making her smile. "And I know you do too."

Madeline laid down and looked at him. "Edward, I know Bella is wanting us over at your house, but are we going to be able to control ourselves."

Edward shrugged as she shook her head smiling as she went to her desk to look for a new book. Madeline smiled as she found one and went to go back to her bed to lay with Edward, but felt him against her. Edward didn't say a word as he moved her hair. "Can I try something?"

"Sure." She tells him.

Edward leaned in and bite her neck causing Madeline to cover her mouth to keep moaning.
~~~
Alice was shocked by what she just saw. "What?" Carlisle asked.

"Edward is feeding off of Madeline." They stared at her shock. "But, his eyes stays ember."

"He's marking her." Carlisle says. "I need to figure out what is going on."

"Definitely." Emmett says. "This side of Edward is....wild."

Everyone nodded in agreement. Since Edward met Madeline, the two can't be left alone and now, he can't help but feed from his mate as he marks her.
~~~
At the Swan's, the door was locked, clothes were scattered, and the sounds of muffled moans coming from Madeline and Edward. They looked at each other as Madeline took control. She closed her eyes as she moved. "Oh, god."

"Shh."

"I can't help it." She whispered. "It feels good."

"I know, baby, but your father doesn't know I'm here and your sister doesn't know that I'm still here."

A knock was heard causing them to stop. Madeline looked at the door. "I guess she's asleep for her door to be locked." Bella says as she walked away. She was wanting to see if Madeline was going with her tomorrow still.

The mates looked at each other causing Edward to flip them and start moving. "Damn, Maddie."

"Shh." She tells him as she brought him down. "We have to be quiet."

Edward started moving faster causing him to kiss her to control the moaning coming from them. Madeline felt Edward emptying himself inside her causing them to moan quietly together. "I think we have a problem."

"You think."

Edward kissed her causing her to wrap her arms around his neck. "I need to go hunt."

"Okay." She says as she started getting her clothes on. "Are you coming back here?"

Edward grabbed his phone to see a message from Carlisle saying they need to talk. "I can't. Carlisle wants to talk about me, but I will pick you up in the morning."

"Okay." She says as she kissed him causing Edward to groan.

"I don't want to leave."

Madeline smiled. "Till morning."

"Till morning." He says kissing her. "I love you."

"I love you."

Madeline watched Edward leave causing her to lay down in her bed and fall asleep. She smiled in her sleep as she couldn't wait to see him in the morning.

I'm still learning how to write smut, but I hope you guys enjoy it.