Twenty one

Madeline heard from her dad that Bella was back in the same state she was before. Edward knew she was stressed out giving him excuses to help her calm down. Sex, hunting, chasing her, loving, bonding, everything he could think of. Which, Madeline didn't mind as she enjoyed doing everything with him. Ever since they completed the bond, the two still couldn't control themselves. "Baby?"

"Yeah."

"What are you doing? I know it's been hard since Jacob stopped talking to Bella...."

"Edward, I don't want to hear about what my sister is doing because she is letting Tyler get to her for one, two, she's in love with Jacob, and finally....Victoria is back." She tells him. "Billy called my phone and told me to be on watch. She's back."

Edward walked over to her. "Don't worry about her. Worry about us." He says. "We don't know for sure what she wants, but we will eventually find out."

Looking at him, Madeline nodded. He kissed her causing her to smile as he was the only person to keep my mind off of Victoria being back and Bella being the way she is.
~~~
They smiled as they arrived back from their hunt. "Edward? Madeline?" They both looked to see the others. "We're back."

Having this bad feeling, Madeline walked over to them. "Why are you back? Where's Alice?" She asked as Edward knew what happened. When she didn't get an answer, she looked at Edward.

"Alice came back to see if Bella is dead." He tells her as she felt someone hold her. "She's alive, but she is risking her life to save Tyler."

That pissed her off causing whoever to hold her to let go. The others looked at Madeline. "Madeline, put Emmett down."

She turned and gasped as he fell to the floor. "Sorry." She says.

"Not pissing her off again."

Edward laughed as he walked over to her. "Baby, they will be okay."

"Actually no. She's dumb enough to forgive him that fast and I guess, I'm upset with her because she caved in too easy." She tells them. "When they get back, I'm not going to be here."

Edward didn't say anything as he ran after her. He turned her around and kissed her causing her to smile. They pulled back looking at one another. "Don't think about them." He tells her. "We will go do something, help Charlie, whatever you want to do. Tyler screwed up and Bella is stupid enough to forgive him for leaving her like that." He moved her dark hair. "Whatever you want to do, I'll be right there beside you."

Madeline smiled. "Let's go to daddy. His best friend died and he needs us. Just like I would if I lost Rosalie."

Rosalie smiled as she watched them leave. "She made a point and the only reason why she forgives him is because Tyler is her only answer in turning." She tells them. "Madeline will enforce this as she doesn't see that Tyler should be forgiven for him doing what he did." She looked at them. "Bella only wants one thing and the reason why she won't say anything is because of her sister. Bella doesn't want to upset Madeline, but she just did because it doesn't take a genius to see that Bella wants to be like her sister."

Carlisle knew what must be done. "Things will change." He tells them. "When they come back, we will hold a meeting without Edward and Madeline."
~~~
Arriving home, Charlie heard laughter as he walked up to the door. He opened it to see Madeline and Edward cooking dinner. He smiled at how happy they were and knew that his daughter will always be safe with Edward. The one Cullen he likes.