Eighteen

Filler chapter
James looked at Edward as he walked in. "We are leaving, including you." He tells him. "It's the only way...."

Edward attacked James causing Jasper to grab him. "I will kill you! I'm not fucking leaving Madeline behind. Just because you think it's safe. Carlisle is our damn leader! Not you!" He says as Jasper held him. "You can go to hell for all I care. I have a mate and I'm staying right here."

Jasper knew his gift worked causing him to let Edward go so he can go see Madeline. James looked at Carlisle. "Do something."

"Nope, because he is right. He has rights to stay like the rest of us. If you want to leave, then you are more welcome to leave." Carlisle tells him.

James couldn't believe what he was hearing. Carlisle was not allowing this. Rosalie looked at Emmett who held a proud smile.
~~~
Madeline was up reading a book when she felt a gush of wind. Looking up, she saw Edward causing her to lay her book down. He walked to her door and locked it before turning around to see Madeline standing in front of him. He didn't say a word as he kissed her. She didn't mind what was happening as he took her clothes off. "Edward." She whispered causing him to look at her. "What's wrong?"

"James is making everyone leave, but I won't leave. The thought..."

"Edward, baby, don't think about it." She tells him as she hugged him. "We don't have to have sex because you are angry."

Edward sighed as he wished he could cry. "I just want to hold you."

"Then hold me."

Edward picked her up and carried her to the bed. Laying down, Madeline rested her head on his chest as Edward just held her in his arms. This is what he needed at the moment. To prove to himself that he won't leave Madeline. Not as long as he has her in his arms, that is all that matters to him. "I love you."

"I love you."