At Last

-------------------------Louis' POV-------------------------------------------

I finally told someone about what really happened between me and Lucy. I trusted Harry with my life and after kissing him, and I must say it was the best kiss that I've ever had, I knew that he trusted me. I guess we really did like each other but, we were just too afraid to say it. I know this is going to sound sad, but I've always wanted to kiss Harry, ever since I saw him at the beginning of our first year.

----------------2 years previous, the first day of school-------------------------------

This is the first day of my final school. The finishing line was in sight and soon, I would be teaching drama! I didn't like school, but I wanted to teach kids how to act, so that they would have a fun life skill with them. I guess I'll just have to finish the final years at school first.

I walked thought the gates and immediately saw my friend Stan and his friend Jack. They waved at me and I walked over to them

"Hey guys," I said before giving them all a quick hug.

"Hey Lou, it's the final school! We're going to be thrown into the real world soon!" Stan said, making us all smile. He is so enthusiastic about the future, that it is ridiculously funny. He is so determined to get out of school, it's his mission.

"I know Stan. So, what are our goals this year." I asked, and then immediately regretted it. Stans' eyes lit up like i had said That we were going to have Christmas every day.

"We're going to get you a girl Lou." Jack said, cutting Stan to the chase. I felt my stomach drop to the floor. I didn't want this. I'd never been out with a girl before so I didn't know what to do.

"Lucy Mears is single, she was in my class last year, and I must say, SHE IS BANG TIDY!!!!" Jack said. Stan started to laugh, so I did as well. I didn't want to be the only one left out, and if I'm honest, I'm not really sure about my sexuality. I looked at girls and saw that they were beautiful, but I also did the same to guys. I zoned out from Stan and Jack's conversation and looked around the playground and saw something I didn't expect. I saw the most breath taking boy. He has Curley dark hair and from where I was standing, he had the best and smoothest skin. I want to get to know him. I don't fall in love with looks, but this boy was stunning. He sort of had this glow about him, he reminded me of an angel. Not a fallen angel, but an angel sent to earth.

" who's that Stan?" I asked, pointing in the boys direction.

"Oh, that's Harry Styles. Don't bother talking to him, he's a freak." This hurt me deep, even though I didn't know the boy.

"Come on Lou, let introduce you to Lucy" Stan pulled me towards the school, but I kept my eyes on Harry. It was as if he was staring back at me, but I knew he wouldn't look at me. I'm nothing. He could have any girl, or guy if he was gay, that he wanted. And that wouldn't be me.

I was pulled towards the class room and soon met a girl with Brunette hair, and was told this was Lucy. Yes, she was attractive but she had nothing on the Curley haired boy. He was out of this world beautiful.

"Louis?" Lucy asked

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

I was stunned. She didn't know me and already wanted to be my girlfriend. I wanted to get to know her first, but at this rate, I was going to be married next year...... I hope that doesn't happen.

"He'd love to" Stan answered for me. What the hell?!?! Why would he say that for me? I didn't want to, but I didn't want to hurt Lucy..... I was in a pickle and the only thing I was sure of was that I wanted the Curley haired boy.

And I was going to try and win him.

---------------------- Present time. Downstairs in the Styles Household------------------------------

Harry and I had made our ya downstairs, and saw that the boys were watching a football movie. I kept Harry within arms distance so that I could look after him after what had happened earlier.

"Feeling better Haz?" Niall asked. Harry nodded and sat down on a love seat, so I took up the other space. Beside me on the floor, was a blanket, so I grabbed it and threw it over Harry and I. We all watched the movie, but one by one everyone fell asleep. Before I fell asleep, Harry rested his head on my shoulder, so I put my arm around him and held him close to me, so that I could protect him while I slept.

I had gotten the Curley haired boy at last

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN I'm so sorry for the late upload, been busy with school and what not. I uploaded today as it snowed over jig and I had a day off, I owe it to you all as I have over 8,000 reads and that means a lot to me. It shows that I'm doing something right!!! Please keep supporting this story and please keep your comments coming in. And if you want to please send in a cover idea for me, and if I choose yours, the next chapter will be dedicated to youuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!!! <3

Aimee