My Little Experiment

I could not believe my eyes! Louis was Jealous of Niall and me! So, in my mind this confirmed that he did have feelings for me in some way. I know this is going to sound sad, but i was actually happy! It made it easier to be myself around him if he liked me! If i had time, and room, then i would do a happy dance right here, right now!

'Hey Lou!' I said happily, maybe a little to happily as he now looked at me with raised eyebrows. He was suspicious. Niall looked at me with wide eyes, i don't know if it was in shock at the amount of happiness in my voice or if it was because he saw the jealousy in Louis' eyes. 

'Lou, This is one of my best friends Niall Horan' At the words "Best Friend" Louis' jealous spark dissapeared and he smiled a dazzling smile. Niall stuck his hand out to shake Louis' hand, even if he was up the stairs, and Louis took it happily. 

'Nice to meet ya' Niall  smiled, his thick irish accent echoing around the whole hall way. After a few moments, Louis and Niall let go. Niall then turned and smiled at me before walking into the kitchen to see the others. This left me and Louis in the hall alone, Jealousy that had been radiating from Louis was now long gone, a huge smile playing around on his lips.

'Niall' nice' He said as he made his way down the stairs. His hair was perfect of course, but there was a piece of hair that was standing up at the back. He had made his way down to the bottom of the stairs and was walking towards the kitchen. Maybe just Maybe...

'Hey Lou;' He stopped right in front of me and turned to face me. I looked into his eyes and suddenly got lost. What ever this boy did to me, i didn't want it to stop. His gaze sent a warm feeling around my body and i want more of it. His eyes were like a portal to another world, a place where all the dreams in the world happened, a Utopia. His eyes made this world look like a dark distopia. A world of sadness and pain caused by people who wanted to hurt others.  

'Haz?' He asked, pulling me out of my little daydream. I blinked several times, before smiling at him. As soon as my brain returned from being a pile of mush on the floor, i put my plan into action. I moved my hand and put his stray piece of hair down at the back. What happened next made me jump

The boys were watching us from the doorway 

A/N Thank you all for supporting me! I  love reading your comments and they all make my day! Please leave more comments and tell your friends about Invisible! Thank you!