Somewhere only we know

I turned around and saw Louis standing behind me, his mouth pressed into a tight line, looking down at Adam who was staring back. To anyone that passed by then it looked like an intense staring competition. I tried to hide a giggle, but one slipped out, causing both of the boys eyes to flicker over to me.

'Sorry' I said as another giggle escaped. Louis relaxed slightly, his mouth twitching, and i couldn't stopthe butterfly's from arriving. I didn't like Louis being tense and unLouis like. Adam was still ridged in his spot, which ruined the moment slightly. Wait... Why are they fighting over me?

'Guys, why are you two doing this? You don't know eachother.' Adam smiled slighly.

'I'm doing this so that i can take you out.' Ofcourse i felt flattered, but there was no way that he was going to take me out. I know i sound selfcentred,but i barley know the guy! I could be a serial killer for all he knows, even though i'm a cereal killer in the mornings but we won't go into details, And i don't know if he is a rapist or something. Then again, i did have my freedom to go out with whoever i wanted to. Louis wasn't the boss of me and he doesn't even know me for petes sake! I liked him but the feeling isn't returned. I'm getting a headache due to all of this stress. I looked them both in the eyes, seeing the fear in both of them, before grabbing my bag and walking away. I wasn't going to answer either of them, they don't deserve an answer and i didn't know one, so i made my way out of the school gate and to the park. Why couldn't this be easier? I liked Louis, and i was starting to feelsomething for Adam even though we had just met. I swear it is easier being straight. I reached the tree that less than an hour ago, Niall, Liam and Zayn were sat under. I let go of my bag and waited for it to drop to the floor, before sitting down. I brougt my knees up to my chin and rested my head ontop of them. My eyes fluttered shut, i don't know why, and i dreamed for a while. But someone was determined to ruin my slumber.

'HARRY!' they shouted from across the park. I looked up and saw someon running towards me, i couldn't tell who it was, but they were running really fast. They reached me within moments and i couldn't help but smile.

'You didn't need to run to me.' I was trying to be smart, but he just smirked at me.

'Shut up Harry' Louis said as he tried to get his breath back. I patted the floor next to me and he sat down within a second of me offering.

'Im sorry Harry' He said softly. I turned to face him with a kind smile on my face.

'Why are you sorry?' i ask him. He doesn't say anything for a second, and then he sighs and runs hishands through his hair.

'Because i was a jerk. I stopped you going with that guy, if you wanted to go you could have.' On his cheeks, a small blush formed. My heart raced and i couldn't stop smiling at him. He was so cute when he blushed.

'Louis, it's fine. You were only being a good friend' He lowered his head and looked at the floor.

'Yeah... A friend' He mumbled. Was that a little bit of sadness in his voice? I must of misheard it. There was no way that Louis was sad about being friends with me. Then again...

'Do you want to go into town, as we're out of school?' He suggested suddenly, changing the subject quickly. He had changed the subject so quickly that i thought i had gotten whiplash. I smiled and nodded.

'Ok, I know a place that we could go!' I said, jumping up and reaching out for his hand. He seemed startled but took it. I helped him up and then let go of him. I really liked holding his hand....

'Do loads of people know about it?' He asked out of curiousity. We had started to walk towards the centre of town, which was only a couple of minutes away from town. I shook my head.

'So it somewhere only we know?' I nodded.

'Like the song!' I said with a huge smile on my face. Louis lauhed beside me, making my heart skip a beat.

'I guess so' Before we got into town, i turned down an alleyway that lead to the west of town. Louis followed beside me, trying to remember the way back to the school. We walked for a couple of moments in silence, but then Louis asked me a question.

'Why were you watching me perform?' My stomach flipped and i started to panic.

'I... err.... heard you..... singign from the... errr...... corridor' He chuckled and then sighed.

'I sing quite loudly.' He confessed. I smiled and looked at his face. He looked amazing, his tossled hair, his blue eyes, his soft looking lips, he was just amazing! I hadn't noticed that we had ended up at our destination until Louis started to speak again.

'Wow! Harry this is amazing!'