Chapter 29- Chemistry

(Harry' POV)

I think I startled Louis. Poor Lou, all I wanted to do was give him a kiss. It was all on impulse... Sort of. I wanted to kiss him, but I didn't really know when I was going to have time to kiss home with the lads around, so I did it before walking into the front room.

After our kiss, I walked into the front room with the biggest smile on my face. Every little kiss or touch that Louis and I share, it makes me want more. It's like an addiction. He is like my sugar high, sweet and addictive.

'Oi Haz, what's with the goofy grin?' Zayn asked, a smirk plastering his face. Niall snickered, probably knowing what happened before I stepped into the room. Liam just stared at me with the cutest expression ever, reminding me of a cute puppy.

'Just forgot to do something.' I sat down on the love seat again and saw a smiling Louis follow me. His eyes were full of delight and I couldn't help but get butterflies. I did that to him, I think. He handed me my plate of food and I started eating. I was starving!!! After last night I was surprised to find I even had an appetite. Niall had finished way before anyone else, so he just looked at his empty plate with a sad expression.

'Here' Liam said, passing Niall a half of his sandwich. Niall' eyes lit up with happiness, and something else.

'Thanks Li' he said before moving closer to where Liam was sitting. I looked at Zayn and saw he had the biggest smile on his face. I gave him a look that said 'please tell me what you know'. He bent down to pick up his phone that must have fallen down in the night and began typing furiously. Within seconds my phone, that was on the coffee table vibrated. I grabbed it and saw the message from Zayn. I opened it and felt my eyes bulge.

From: Zayn Received: 10:09

Liam likes Niall a lot, but he's to afraid to tell him. And my "sources" also tell me that Niall likes Liam in return. Neither know about the others feelings so when Li gave Ni his sandwich half, It was a shock to Niall. It's like a love story between these two!!!

Zayn ;)

I turned to show Louis the text, and his expression was priceless. his mouth almost fell open and his eyes popped out of their sockets. I chuckled and snaked my hand around his waist. His cheeks coloured and I could feel the butterflies bang against my stomach walls. I looked over towards Liam and saw that Niall had rested his head against Liam's left leg. They looked so cute, there are no words to describe how cute they looked!! Imagine a small cute puppy curling around a small, fluffy kitten. The feelings you get from them have nothing on these two. I wanted to tell them how they felt about each other but that wouldn't help them sort their feelings out.

I put my head against Louis' shoulder and sighed. I felt truly happy and content. I had Louis next to me and I had my best friends opposite me. I felt like everything i had ever wanted had happened to me overnight, and I was utterly utterly happy. But, I guess there has to be some downside to having all this happiness. Nobody could possible be happy all the time, unless you were like Santa or something, where you spread joy to billions of people

'What you thinking about love?' Louis asked.

'Just thinking about how happy and lucky I am' I replied, earring a heart breaking smile.

' I don't think I've been as happy as I have been with you. Thank you' Louis said before kissing my cheek. My stomach flipped and the amount of butterflies tripled with ever kiss and touch he gave me, and it then dawned on me in that instant.

I was completely in love with Louis. It sounds stupid, but I really love him. I wasn't going to tell him yet, but I knew I had strong chemistry with Louis

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N Hey guys!!! I hope you like this chapter, I felt like I don't update enough so I decided I would update now. I also wanted to tell you guys that I'm coming to London on the 2nd of April, just in case anybody wanted to know :P I would love to meet some of my fans (if I have any!!! :P) I'm also seeing One Direction at the 02 so I'm just slightly excited!! :D

Please comment and fan and add me on Twitterif you want!!

@Aimeegawler34 if your interested!!!

Thanks for supporting me, if it wasn't for you guys the I wouldn't write Invisible or any of my other stories!!!

Thanks

Aimee!!! :)