Turn around

I sighed and left the room, my heart still thumping in my chest. What if Louis did like me, or what if he didn't and was just being friendly? This was what i hated about love, the whole does he doesn't he concept. Why couldn't it just be simple? I made my way down the stairs and to the front door. The first thing i saw was a blonde blob flying towards me, before i was thrown backwards into the hall. Niall had put his arms around my torso and was hugging me tightly. 

'Haz! Thanks for inviting me!' The others were standing at the door, trying to hide their amusment but were failing miserably. This was one of those things that would happen everytime they came round. Niall would hug me and the boys would laugh. I mentally rolled my eyes as i remembered the other times he did this. 

'Ni, can you let go please?' I asked nicely, feeling his grip loosen on my torso. The others had finally made their way into my hall, making it more cramped and hard to move.

'Harry Can we go into the kitchen?' Niall asked, earnign a chuckle from the others as he wanted to see what was in our fridge. Bless his irish socks. 

'Sure. I think Gemma is in the kitchen.' This caught Zayn' and Liam' attention. They both had a crush on her, but were not going to fight over her. They valued their friendship too much. The thought of them fighting made me feel sick, they are more like brothers then friends. 

Zayn walked into the kitchen and loudly greeted Gemma, which made Liam run after him. Niall slowly made his way towards the doorframe, but then stopped and looked at me.

''Have you told him?' He asked, dropping his bag by the stairs.

'What are you talking about?' I asked, trying to play innocent with him.

'You Know.' He said simply. I gulped, feeling a slight sweat form at the back of my neck. This was something that i didn't really want to talk about tonight, especially if the boy in question is staying over and we could be sharing a bed together. I sighed and bowed my head

'I haven't spoken to him.' I admitted, looking at my shoes. Niall chuckled and put a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a smile on his face. Not a smirk, but a genuine smile.

'You have to tell him lad. Otherwise he's going to walk out of your life. You don't want that do you?' When i thought about this, my stomach fell. A pain started to rise from my chest, like my heart had been ripped out while i was still alive. I shook my head, feeling tears appear in my eyes. I didn't want that to happen, as He meant alot to me. 

'I won't say anything to Louis' Niall said, before pulling me into a tight hug. This was different from when he hugged me the first time. This hug was full of hope and friendship. This hug made me feel like i could do anything, or be anything that i want to be. 

'Thanks Ni' i said after a few minutes. 

'No Problem buddy' he replied and let me go. I smiled at him and then heard some footsteps on the stairs.

'Hi guys.' Louis said from the stairs. My heart beat started to race, but then i saw the look in Louis' eyes. His eyes were darting between me and Niall and then i saw the spark. The spark of Jealousy.

A/N Sorry for the late update, but hopefully this will make it up to you all. Please tell your friends and Fan and Comment!! THANKS!!!