Apologize

I sat in the tree for a while, just trying to forget everything that had happened. Why did i even let myself duet with him? I let my feelings get the better of me and it's lead me to sitting up in a tree, in the middle of school. I was getting bored, well there isn't very much to do while sitting in a tree, so i jumped down and walked back in the direction of my locker. Lessons were still going on so i tried to be as quiet as i could, which wasn't as easy as i thought it would have been, my footsteps echoed down the hall causing a few doors to open but nobody walked out. I got to my locker and opened it as quietly as i could, once it was open i grabbed my bag and shut it again. This time i walked as quickly as i could back to the tree, but someone was there. This really wasn't my day. Sighing, i made my way to the tree and tried to think of a reason for why i wasn't in lessons. Maybe i could say that i wasn't feeling well or...

'Hi' I looked up to see who was talking to me. It was a boy, about my age, with sand coloured tossled hair and brown eyes. His skin was flawless and he had an athletic body.

'Hi' I replied. We both stared at eachother for a while before he spoke.

'I'm Adam' He held his hand out for me. I took it and shook it, feeling how smooth his skin was. I smiled up at Adam.

'I'm Harry' He smiled a warm smile before letting go of my hand. He was good looking, i must admit, but he had nothing on... him. I tried hard not to think of his name as i was only tormenting myself with an impossible dream. He didn't like me, but i wish he did.

'So Harry, Why are you out of class?' Adam asked, his eyebrow lifting in curiousity. I smiled a shy smile, feeling heat rise to my face, before i tried to make up an excuse.

'Uhh, i felt... sick?' It came out like a question instead of being a statement. Adam was trying hard not to burst out laughing, but soon gave up and laughed. His laugh was nice, almost like a small handbell chiming away, but it was nothing on Lou... Him. I sighed and tried to wipe my thoughts clear of anything negative.

'Why aren't you in class?' Adam gave me a lazy grin

'Sick' he replied, amusment playing in his eyes.

'Hey, thats my excuse!' I shouted, before chuckling.

'I'm sorry' Adam said quietly, before laughing. I wanted to play a little game as i had the opportunity.

'It's too late to apologise' I stated and saw the laughing boys eyes open wide. I quoted Timberlands Lyrics in hope to lighten the mood. Adam was just staring at me.

'I love that song!' He said, making me laugh as he had played along with my game. We both continued to talk about other songs and about ourselves for a while and I learnt that Adam was ditching his Spanish class as he wasn't very good at it. I offered to teach him but he declined. After what seemed like a short time, Adam asked me a question

'Would you like to come and get a drink with me after school?' My eyes almost popped out of my head.

'I can't I have detention' His face fell slightly, before perking up again.

'I'll stay with you. Then how about afterwards?' This was all new to me. I thought about it and how i was going to enjoy being alone with Louis....

'Is it like a date?' I saw his brown eyes lighten.

'Yes... No! Maybe?!' I chuckled, he was so worried. I sat and thought about the pros and cons of going to get a drink with Adam. iI had only just met him, but he seemed like fun. I was about to say something when a voice behind me spoke.

'He's Not going with you.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Authors Note: Sorry it's not that good, but i promise to make it up to you in the next chapters! Just please continue to read and feedback to me!