Would he?

(Louis' POV)

I quickly sent Zayn a text asking him to come over, and soon I heard the door bell ring. Racing down the stairs, I flung the door open to reveal Zayn texting.

'Bit rude there bud' I said, trying to catch his attention

'Yeah hiya' was all he replied as a bright smile appeared on his face. I've only seen this smile once, and that was with his Ex-girlfriend Perrie.

Last year, Zayn had thrown a party and invited the whole of the school, and of course everyone attended. Perrie had been all over Zayn that night, trying different ways to get him to take the party upstairs but he didn't want to. She decided that she would make him jealous so grabbed the nearest jock and made out with him in front of Zayn. We all watched in horror as she took this random jock upstairs and away from all the guests. Zayn burst into tears and ran towards me, and hugged me tightly, as I tried to comfort him. But soon, his rage turned into angry and he stormed upstairs and dragged the jock down the stairs and out into the street. Perrie soon followed, wearing next to nothing, and ran after Zayn. I walked outside to see Zayn shouting at Perrie and using some very colourful words, words that even a sailor can't repeat, and telling her that everything between them was over. Of course, Perrie didn't leave without hurting Zayn even further. She said that she had slept with half of the year, and that she was happy acting like a slut. She then walked over to the jock and started to make out with him again, making Zayn turn away in disgust and storm into his house. For the rest of the night, Zayn tried to drink his problems away, earning himself one hell of a hang over the next day.

'I need your help today Zayn, so please stop texting whoever your texting. They can wait' he looked at me with shock in his eyes.

'No she can't!!.... Oops' he let it slip!!

'WHO IS SHE!!!! You can trust me!!'

'No!'

I walked up to him and pretended to grab his phone. He flinched away and ran into my kitchen.

' wow... Someone has turned into gollum' I followed him into my kitchen to see him smiling back down at his phone. I think someone might be in love...

'Zaynie... Is someone in love?' I asked, trying to tease him. He looked at with with bright, excited eyes.

'Yes. I am in love with the most amazing girl, she is so sweet and kind and generous. She is like the sun to me. I was blind before I even met her' I felt my heart swell with happiness

' awwwwwwww!!! What's her name?'

'Her name is Tia' his face lit up just by the mention of her name.

' well, can you tell Tia to meet us in town? I want to meet her and she can help with the decorations that I need for tonight' he nodded enthusiastically and immediately tapped away on his phone. Once he was done, I grabbed my shoes and my jacket and walked towards the front door.

' come on Zaynie! Lets go meet your girl and get my stuff for Hazzabear!!' He laughed and closed my front door.

' can you tell me how you both met?' I asked. He chuckled and nodded.

'It all started last month. I had just come out from the cinema and was walking down the alley that is near my house, and as I was walking I saw someone running up the street crying. I put my arms out and caught her. I asked her what was wrong and she explained that she was being chased bY some attackers. I saw they were following her so I put her behind me and tried to protect her the best I could. They tried to hit me, but I hit them first and sent them running. Tia was really thankful, but she had been running for miles and basically collapsed in my arms. I carried her all the way to my house and looked after her in my room till she got better. Once she was awake we got talking, and she explained how thankful she was and how she was always going to be in my debt. I told her that I didn't want her to have to be in my debt, so said that we should just hang out as friends. We have been hanging out as friends for over a month and I have fallen in love with her. She makes me feel brand new and extremely happy.'

I smiled at him and continued to walk into town. In my head, I thought about Harry and I, wondering if he would have down the same for me if I was in Tia' situation.

I hoped he would.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm so sorry for the really late update, there is no excuse for it being late! I'M SO SORRY GUYS!!!!!

Please comment rate and fan

The next chapter will come sooner!

Love Aimee