Dynamite again

The first thing i saw when we got to the school gates was four very unhappy girls. Well, Unhappy would be an understatment as they looked extremly pissed off with Louis. Louis smiled and looked at the girls before he sighed. I looked at them, each in turn, and saw that there were two twins. I'd never really known anybody who had a twin so this was all new to me. One of the twins looked at me and smiled.

'Louis Who's this?' She asked. Louis looked at me and then smiled before looking back at the girls.

'This is Harry. Harry these are my sisters' All of their eyes lit up with either excitment or wonder, which i felt flattered at, Before looking at me. One of the twins stepped forward and smiled

'I'm Daisy and this is my Twin sister Phoebe.' They both waved and smiled before letting their other sister speak

'I'm Felicite' She gave me a cute shy smile. The final sister bodly walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. I froze before giving her a small hug in return.

'I'm Charlotte, but i prefer Lottie' She looked at Louis before hitting his arm. He winced in response but then pulled his sister into a bear hug.

'I'm Sorry we're late Lotts. Harry took me to his secret treehouse.' All of the girls eyes lit up at the mention of a secret treehouse. Daisy loked at Louis with want playing around in her eyes.

'Can we...

'No' Louis said quickly.

'But Lou...

'I said No, its Harry's treehouse and he took me as a guest. Harry has to invite you.' Louis winked at me and i could feel heat rise to my cheeks.

'One day' I promised. Suddenly all of the girls tackled me to the ground in a huge pile. They were giggling and hugging me and tickling me, all i could do was laugh. Louis looked down at the five of us before chuckling and tickling one of the girls who was on the top. I looked up at Louis and saw the love that he felt for the girls as it was plastered all over his face. Louis must love his family to pieces, like me. I knew nothing about Louis or his family, but he likes to protect them. I sighed slightly at the thought of Louis looking after a little baby, rocking it gently in his arms, with a huge smile all over his face.

'Can Harry come home with us?' Lottie asked Louis. Louis thought before nodding.

'I think he should, but what about his family?' Louis Questioned, his face falling slightly. I tried to reach into my pocket, but the girls were still ontop of me. I wriggled about but still couldn't reach, but Louis saw what i was trying to do. He bent down and picked Phoebe up, then Daisy. Felicite and Lottie got up, giving me chance to grab my phone in my pocket and pressed a button. I waited and then someone picked up the phone.

'Hello?' I smiled as it was my sister Gemma.

'Hi Gem, I'm phoning to say i'll be late home as i'm going to a friends.' I looked up at Louis through my lashes and saw him blush. I smiled slightly before listening to Gemma on the other end of the phone.

'Haz that's fine. I'll tel mum' She hung up and i smiled at the girls.

'Looks like your stuck with me for a few hours' They all smiled before grabbing their bags which were dumped on the floor.

'Sorry if i'm ruining your evening.' I apologised. Louis laughed before holding a hand out to help me up. 

'Haz, its fine.' I looked at him and saw him freeze.

'Is it ok if i call you Haz, if you don't like it then....' He mumbled on. I smiled at him.

'Its fine Boo bear' His face lit up. The girls must have ran out of the gate as it was just me and Louis in the playground. Louis put his arm around my shoulders in a friendly gesture, but my heart started to race at his touch.

'What shall we do when we get back?' He asked.  I stayed silent as i didn't know what to say.

'Shall we listen to music in my room? Then the girls won't annoy us' I noded and then i started to sing a song.

'We gonna rock this club, we gonna go all night' Louis laughed and then continued to sing

'We're gonna light it up like its dynamite' I laughed as we walked down the road. The girls were walking infront of us, but they kept turning around and looking at me and Louis. He still had his arm around me, but he didn't seem to have a problem with it. We continued to sing and laugh all the way to a row of houses. I felt the nerves kick in as we got closer to his house. I had never been to anyones house except the boys. Louis sensed my nerves and tightened his grip on my shoulders. This made my heart jump into overdrive.

'Haz, it's fine i promise.' He stopped outside of the first house and pulled me towards the door. 

'Breathe' He said before putting his hand on the door handle. I did as he said and took a huge breath before he opened the door and revealed his home