Everything Has Changed

(Harry' POV)

WHAT A SHOCK AN A HALF!!!! I was not expecting Louis to have a speech about me and then ask me to be his boyfriend! Ahhhh!!! Is this a dream? This is the moment I have been dreaming of since the beginning if school and its indescribable, knowing he has feelings towards me and wants me to be his!! This means that I can hold his hand whenever I want and I can kiss him whenever and wherever I want!! I look at his gorgeous face, and see the nervousness on his face. Why is he nervous? Oh I haven't answered him!! He asks me a question and I basically ignore him!

'YES!!' I say before jumping on him and kissing him on the lips. I feel him smile, and feel the smile spread from his face onto mine. His lips are so plump and addictive, I can see myself becoming a Boobear lip addict and having to go to rehab. We both pulled away so that we could get some air and I looked up into Louis' gorgeous eyes. They showed love and happiness, and I hoped that my eyes returned the emotions, because I was surely feeling them.

Zayn' POV- The Same Evening

What a day! Tia and I are a couple, and I couldn't be happier! At the moment, we are cuddled up on the couch that is in my room. My parents and sisters have gone out for the weekend so I asked Tia to stay round for the weekend. She's met my parents and sister and they all say that she is so kind and sweet, as well as very beautiful. I told Tia about what my parents had said and she blushed and giggled, and that's when I knew I liked her more than a friend. She blew away my 'crush' on Gemma so Liam can have her.... Wait. He liked Niall. So was he Bi? I'll have to ask him when I next see him. I'm literally getting myself confused over all of this! I look towards Tia, who was cuddled into my left side, and saw how her face was illuminated by the moonlight that was streaming in through my window. Her skin was flawless, and I could see how her emerald eyes sparkled like on of the stars in the sky. Ask was looking at her, she turned around to look at me an amused expression on her beautiful face. I had been caught checking her out!!

'Zaynie?' She asked

'Yes Beautiful?' Even in the darkness, I could see her cheeks redden as she blushed.

'Can we watch a movie?' I chuckled and nodded. She smiled a cute smiled before running towards my DVD collection that was placed under a locked cabinet. I slowly got up and walked towards my bed and grabbed a small silver key, before walking over to the cabinet. I put the key in the lock and unlocked it before opening the doors to reveal a 42" TV. Mum and Dad brought it for me one day because they felt I was left out as being their only son, can't really go wrong with a 42" TV!!

"Why have you got Love Actually here?' Tia asked out of the blue. I smiled and started itching the back of my neck

"It's Harry's. He loves that film...." Tia tried not to laugh, but did anyway. Her laugh always sent tingles down my back and I love it!

"Course it is." She handed it over to me and went to sit back down on the couch. I took the disk out of the case and put it into my DVD player and turned the TV on. I walked back to the couch and picked Tia up, making her giggle and screech before I sat her down on my lap and put my arms around her waist. She relaxed into my arms and rested her head against my shoulder.

" Thank you Zayn" She said suddenly. I kissed the side of her head before pulling her tightly against me.

"What for sweetie?"

"For being the sweetest, kindest and most Caring boyfriend and friend that anybody could ask for. If it wasn't for you, I don't know what would have happened. Thank you for saving me" I put my finger underneath her chin and pulled it towards my face. I slowly moved my head forward and gave her a kiss. Now, to describe this kiss would be impossible. The only words I could say would be that it was sweet, yet it was spicy. We both pulled away for air, and I noticed that her cheeks were slightly red from the lack of oxygen

"Sorry, spur of the moment"

"no need to apologise Zaynie, it's what couples do" she turned back to the screen and continued to watch the film, which appeared to be half way through. Wow, that was one long kiss!!

About 15 minutes later, I noticed that Tia had fallen asleep. Her head was on my shoulder and she was softly breathing on my neck, making me shiver. I decided then that it was time to go to sleep, so I picked Tia up gently and carried her to bed, making sure not to wake her. We both had put our PJs on before we watched the movie so that was a bonus for me, as I gently placed her down and covered her up. I had just pulled the covers over her body, when I heard her wake slightly.

"Stay with me please Zayn" I smiled and nodded.

"I will sweetie, I just need to turn the TV off first." She nodded and I quickly walked back to the TV and turned it off. I basically jogged back before I jumped into the bed and pulled Tia' sleeping body closer to mine.

"Night Tia" I whispered. I started to close my eyes when I heard a small voice.

"Night Zaynie"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hiya Guys!! Sorry it's so short, I've just been busy with GCSEs and work and Family! I hope you like it, and I love to read everyone's comments so please leave them!! Please vote as well and become a fan if you really enjoyed this chapter!!

Love you all

Aimee

<3