Chapter 28- He's got a face that makes you fall on your knees

(Harry's POV)

'W-what do you mean?' I stuttered, as I looked up at Louis. What did he mean by 'tell my mum'? Are we a couple? My heart beat increased as I thought about being with Louis. He was so utterly perfect that it almost seemed impossible that he could like me, let alone possible love me. I knew that I had fallen for him hard, and after the kiss we shared last night, there was no stoping my feelings for him growing.

'About your accident. She needs to know that you were attacked by your neighbour and that the police should be contacted.' Louis looked ,e dead in the eyes, and I saw the amount of worry and concern he must have. His eyes were a shade darker and he held me tightly around the waist.

' we'll just tell her the truth.' I said giving him a small smile. He visibly relaxed and let a smile sigh escape his perfect mouth.

'How are you feeling today Haz?' Liam asked. I looked at him and smiled.

'I'm feeling good actually'. Liam smiled back at me, then turned to Niall and struck up a conversation about the amount of food he ate last night. I decided that it was time for breakfast, so I turned to look at Louis again.

'Want to help me with breakfast?' I asked sweetly. He smiled.

'Sure' he let go of me so that it would be easier for me to get up. I jumped up and skipped off to the kitchen, hearing the boys laugh at me.

' I thought I was quite graceful!!!' I shouted, earning an even louder laugh from the boys.

' I liked it' Louis said, making me jump as I didn't hear him walk into the kitchen. I felt my cheeks heat up with both embarrassment and joy as he talked about entrance into the kitchen.

'Thank you' I said before grabbing a frying pan from the counter.

(Louis' POV)

I watched Harry grab a frying pan from his kitchen counter, and then walk over to the fridge and take out some sausages. As he did this, I thought about last night. I loved the kiss that we shared, but it wasn't enough. I wanted more. I felt greedy, to me his kisses were like air. Without them I felt like I was choking. I came out of my day dream, and watched Harry. He was standing at the hob with the sausages making a sharp and loud sizzling sound. His back was to me and I took this opportunity to make both our mornings. I walked up quietly behind him and let my arms snake around his waist. He jumped but then relaxed into my arms. He rested his head against my chest and I smiled.

'I like this' he said very quietly, almost as if he didn't want me to hear.

' Same here Haz.' I kissed his forehead slightly and felt him shudder with delight. We stood like that while the sausages cooked, not speaking as our actions did it for us. As soon as the sausages were done, I reluctantly removed my arms from his waist as I began buttering some bread, so we could have sausage sandwiches for breakfast.

'Come and get them!!' Harry shouted as all the sandwiches were made and plated up. The boys rushed out and grabbed the food, before returning to the front room. There were two sandwiches left, so I grabbed both of them. Harry gave me a strange look.

' I want to carry your food as you cooked. It's only fair.' He smiled and walked in front of me before stopping. He stopped right in front of the door, so there was no way of me getting past. I was about to say something, as it was weird for him to just stop in the door way, when he turned around and smiled.

'Thank you' he said before giving me the sweetest kiss imaginable. My heart stared to race with happiness and a full smile appeared on my face. This boy does things to me. And I liked it

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N hey guys!! I'm sorry for the late update, I haven't been well and then There was school, so I'm so sorry. I'm also sorry thus chapter isn't as good as it should be, but I hope I can make up to you with the next chapter. Also thank you for the comment, reading them makes my day, and I answer all of them, so if you want you can leave a comment!!

Please tell your friends, and comment and fan!

Thank you guys!!! :D

Aimee x :3