The Nerves Kick in

(Louis' POV)

'Where are we meeting Tia?' I asked Zayn as we passed the town hall that was in the centre of town.

'We're meeting her outside of the party shop, so that you can grab the stuff that you need for tonight.' Zayn told me, while still wearing the goofy smile from earlier.

' Are you going to tell her?' I asked, catching Zayn off guard.

'What do you mean?'

'Are you going to tell her that you've fallen in love with her?' I pushed. Zayn stopped walking and looked at the ground.

' I don't want to ruin our friendship. I don't know why I'm going to do if she walks out of my life. I've never felt like this before... I want to tell her, but I know that she won't feel the same. I'm nothing special. I'm...' He pauses and looks at the ground. 'I'm nobody'

I moved towards Zayn and wrapped my arms around him in a hug

'Never say that about yourself!! Your not nobody Zayn, even though we haven't been talking for very long, you invited me to your party. I saw what Perrie did to you and I saw how you handled it. You have a great personality and are hilarious. You have the best hairstyles and every girl at school always talks about how handsome and sexy you are! If I didn't love Harry and you weren't straight, then I would definitely try and make you mine! Never believe your not nothing Zayn' I finished my little speech and looked up at his face. He had a small smile on his face and a small tear running down his cheek.

' Thank you Lou. Nobody has ever said anything nice to me like that before' He wiped his tear away and took a shaky breath, and soon that goofy grin was back on his face.

'Now lets go and get your girl!!' I shouted and pulled away from Zayn. He laughed and began walking again. We were walking In Silence, passing groups of teenagers and adults as they went on with their day. After about 10 minutes, the party shop came into sight. I quickly looked at Zayn and saw his face pale slightly.

'Whats up Z?' I asked

'I'm so nervous!!' He quickly said.

'Why? I thought you did this all the time' I said.

'We do, but I have admitted to myself that I am in Love with Tia and I guess I just want her to feel the same way' I nodded as I understood. We continued to walk to the shop, when all of a sudden I saw someone standing outside of the window. It was a girl with chestnut brown hair, and the smoothest skin ever seen. She was beautiful. If I didn't love Harry, then I knew I would have a crush on her. As we got closer, I noticed that she had the cutest dress on, a red lace dress that went to her knees, and had a small red bow placed on the side of her head. The dress resembled the dress that a certain female celebrity singer had worn to an award ceremony. The dress itself suited the girl perfectly as it made her stand out to the crowd. If this was Tia, then I could definitely see her on Zayn' arm.

'Is that Tia?' I asked Zayn quickly. He nodded and sighed dreamily. As we got closer, I noticed that she had Emerald eyes. Eyes that looked extremely similar to Harry'!!

' Hey Zayn!!' Tia shouted as soon as she saw Zayn. She ran towards him and put her arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. Zayn himself smiled and put his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him. I smiled at him and saw that his eyes were closed in pure happiness.

'Hey Tia. Have you been waiting long?' He asked her. She shook her head.

'No, I've been waiting for about 5 minutes.' She pulled away and beamed up at him. Zayn smiled back at her, before looking at me.

'Tia I would like to introduce you to Louis.' He pointed to me and Tia looked at me. I smiled and she returned it, before running towards me and giving me a hug.

'Hi Louis! I'm Tia!' She said happily. I laughed lightly as I hugged her back.

'Hi Tia! How are you?' She pulled out of the hug and smiled at me brightly.

'I'm good thank you! I heard that you had a date tonight, so I thought that I could help you' he made her way back to Zayn. He put his arm around her waist, and I noticed that they both blushed. Well I never!!

'Yeah, I want to ask someone a very important question.' Tia squealed with delight, before laughing.

'Sorry about that, it's just so exciting!' I laughed and nodded at her.

'Shall we go inside and get some decorations?' Zayn said.

'Lets go!!' I said before skipping into the Party shop, making Zayn and Tia laugh with delight.

I opened the door and heard the little bell ring, signalling my entrance into the store.

'Hi!' An overly excited woman said from behind the counter. She was about 30 and had bright pink hair. It didn't suit her at all, but I wasn't one to say, if she liked it then fine.

'Hi' I replied before walking into the Valentines day section of the store. As soon as I entered, I was hit with the strong smell of perfume. I walked straight to the red roses and pulled out a dozen, because I'm a romantic like that, before grabbing a red table cloth a d a lot of hearts. I know it sounds cliché, but I want to show Harry that I love him. I looked around the store, and noticed that Tia and Zayn were still outside. Putting everything on the counter, I walked over to the window and couldn't believe my eyes! Zayn and Tia were kissing on the front steps of the store! He had his hands wrapped around her waist, and hers were playing with the back of his hair. They are so cute together!! I walked away from the window with a smile on my face a quickly paid for everything. Once it was bagged up I walked towards the door and opened it, making both Zayn and Tia jump with surprise.

'Well, thanks for the help guys!' I said sarcastically, before pulling the, both into a hug.

'Ask her out.' I whispered into Zayn' ear. He nodded quickly and pulled away from the hug. Tia looked at him and I smiled.

'Tia, can I ask you a question?' Zayn asked with a slightly shaky voice.

'Sure' Tia said, unsure of what he was going to ask.

'I know we met under strange circumstances, but ever since I met you I've fallen madly in love with you. I love the way that you smile, and I love the little crinkles that appear when you laugh. Your eyes keep me captivated and I just loved your happy, bubbly personality. I know that I just kissed you on the front of a stores steps, but I really would like to kiss you like that more often. I want to be able to cuddle you and keep you warm in the winter, i want to keep you safe while we watch horror movies in the dark, and make you laugh for hours. Tia, what I'm asking you is, Will you be my girlfriend?' He took a deep breath waiting for Her answer.

'YES!! OF COURSE!!' She jumped into his arms and kissed him passionately. He chuckled and pulled her closer to him before falling in sync to his kiss. I s,idled at them before signing. I want to be able to do that to Harry.

'Well, I feel like a third wheel, so I'm going to go and set up my date. See you two love birds around!' I shouted, earning laughs from both of them. They both pulled away and looked at me

'Thanks Lou' Zayn said with a smile. I smiled back and nodded, before patting him on the back. I pulled Tia into a hug, whispering into her ear.

'It was nice meeting you. I hope we can be close friends' she pulled away and laughed.

'We already are!' I smiled and gave her another quick hug. Once the hug was over, I began walking in the direction of home. I was about halfway down the road when I heard two voices shouting.

'GOOD LUCK LOU!!' I chuckled and continued towards my house, feeling the nerves kick in

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys! Here is an update for you! I'm sorry if I can't update for a while, I'm doing my GCSEs and I have some family stuff to sort out. Thank you all for your support, it means a lot to me!!

Love you all so much!! <3

Aimee