Living On A Prayer

------------------------- The Next Day,Harry's POV----------------------------------

I woke up to the blinding light of the sun pouring through the front window. My eyes struggled to open, but after a few tries, I could see the amount of mess we had created overnight,and I also saw something moving near the Tv. It was wrapped up in a blanket and reminded me of a worm. I continued to look at it, when suddenly the blanket fell down.

A blonde haired boy raised his head slowly and looked around the room with sleepy blue eyes. He looked completely confused, almost as if he didn't know where he was. When his eyes landed on me, a lazy smile took over his face.

"Morning sleepy head" I said quietly, just loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough to wake the others.

"Morning. How ya feelin'?" He asked.

"I'm feeling a lot better actually. I feel really relaxed." Nails eyes twinkled with delight.

"Well, you certainly look relaxed." He looked to my torso, and smiled in delight. My gaze followed the trail that his eyes followed and I saw what he was staring at. Louis' arm was securely around me, keeping me close to his body. A hard and prominent blush made its way onto my cheeks.

"Awwwwwwwwww"" Niall said as he saw now hard my blush was. Of course, the Irishman was extremely loud and had woken the others up.

"Niall, why are you being loud this morning?" Zayn asked, while wiping his eyes clear of sleep.

" Hazza there was just being cute. Sorry to wake you all" I felt 3 sets of eyes land on me, making my blush even brighter. The one thing I could do was hide my face into Louis' chest. I hid my face and took a deep breath of Louis. He smelt amazing, almost like pure chocolate, and I could feel myself relax.

I sat there for a while with my head in Louis' chest, when I felt a breath on my neck.

"Love, why are you hiding?" My heart skipped with happiness as Louis started to talk.

"Because I don't want to go back to reality. This is all I've been wishing and praying for." Louis sighed and tightened his grip on me.

" Me too love." I smiled against his chest and moved even close, if that was even possible. Some time passed, and the room was silent. But Louis had a question to ask me

"What are we going to tell your mum?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! I'm so sorry that this chapter is terrible, I was just so excited that I've gotten over 10,000 reads of Invisible!! You guys are my biggest inspiration and I know it sounds cheesey but I love you all! You make me smile with all your comments and with your votes. Please tell your friends and please leave your comments. I would really like to bet this story published so I would like to know that this story is ok!!

Thanks you and I love you!!! <3

Aimee