In My Head

We must have sat there for a while, aswhen i looked out of my window, it was getting dark. I should have been home by now, otherwise mum and Gemma would worry about me. I looked at Louis and saw a small smile on his face as he looked at his computer screen. I glanced at it from the corner of my eye and saw tha he was going through all of our pictures that we had taken. In all of them, i noticed, Louis was looking at me with a small glint in his eye. Huh, thats a lttle strange, but i dismiss it as a trick of the light. I smiled as Louis chuckled at a picture of us Mesing around. We were both pulling funny faces and had red cheeks from the amount of laughing we had been doing. I was so natural around Louis, He brough the best out in me. Now that was super cheesy, but i guess its true. We had gotten to the end of the album, so Louis turned his laptop off and put it next to him.

'What do you want to do now Haz?' He asked. 

'I should be making my way home Boo' I said. His face dropped slightly and he sighed. He looked like i had taken his most prized posession away from him, and it pulled at my heart strings. He looked so sad, but i guess its because he was having so much fun.

'Yeah, I'll walk you home' He said, getting off of his bed by rolling and falling onto the floor. I burst out laughing as he quickly sat up and looked around the room. 

'I'm secretly a ninja' He whispered while rolling towards his door. I fell back against his bed, my stomach hurting from the amount of laughing that i had done in the last Hour. He was on the floor by the door, when it opened and Lottie was looking at him.

'Lou what are you...' She didn't finish her sentence, but smiled up at me and then shut the door. Another round of laughter ran through my body as Louis got up and smiled.

'I think you were spotted Mr Ninja' I spit out inbetween laughter. I had never laughed this much in my life, not even with the boys. This was something completely different, a new feeling. I stopped laughing after about five minutes and saw Louis looking extremly nervous, he had turned a little pale almost like he was going to faint.

'Lou, you ok?' I asked, a little worried

'Haz, c-an i ha-ve your n-n-number?' Louis asked with a shaky voice. A small smile formed on my lips as he let out a breath that he must have been holding. I got up and walked towards his desk and grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote down my number with a little message and left it on the side.

'Read the paper' I said, trying to sound confident and cheeky, but my insides were like jelly, wobbling on a plate. Lou moved over to the desk and read the paper. A shy smile appeared on his face as he read my message. After reading what i had put, he grabbed his phone and put my number into his contacts. 

'Thanks Haz' He put his phone away and put the piece of paper in his pocket. That was strange in itself, but i guess he's just going to put it in the bin when he walks me home.

'Shall we get you home?' He suggested. I nodded and oicked up my disguarded bag and put it on my shoulder. I walked out of his room first and walked past his sisters rooms. Louis was walking behind me as we went down the stairs, i held onto the handrail as we went down, and i heard him chuckle as he remember the earlier incident. 

'I'll just tell mum we're going.' He said before going into the kitchen. I waited by the stairs on my own, feeling like a lemon, when i heard Louis's voice rise.

'But he's my friend!' 

'Lou, it's dark'

'So?' He was having an argument with his mum about taking me home. This wasn't good, i didn't want him to fall out with his mum over me, it wasn't right. I moved to the front door and put my hand on the handle, when Louis silently appeared at my side.

'My mum said that she's going to take you home. I wanted to but i have to look after the girls' He rolled his eyes, before breaking out into a heart breaking smiled. 'Sorry Haz' 

'Its fine Boo' i replied, while trying to calm my heart. Jay appeared behind Louis then and smiled. 

'Ready to go Harry?' I nodded and smiled

'Thank you so much for having me Jay, and Thank you for invitning me Louis.' I was going to say Boo, but i didn't want his mum to know his pet name. He smiled and hugged me quickly. My heart raced again, what this boy does to me, and from upstairs a song started to blare out from one of his sisters rooms

'IN MY HEAD, I SEE YOU ALL OVER ME. IN MY HEAD YOU FULFILL MY FANTASY!!'' Oh did i blush to what was running through my head. 

'Turn it down!!!' Jay shouted up the stairs, and the music faded. 

'I'll see you tomorrow.' Louis said, before walking back upstairs. I opened the door and waited for Jay. She showed me to her car and opened it. I got in and soon, we were going in the direction of my home. From my pocket, my phone vibrated. I took it out and smiled

From: Unknown

Recieved: 19:15

Hey Haz, Thanks for coming round. I had a great time :) Oh and thanks for the note, i'm honoured that you would let me into your treehouse ;) Boo x 

I smiled at my phone, as i read and re-read the message. I added his Number into my Contacts and sighed

'He talks about you alot.' Jay said as we turned a corner. Oh.

'Really?' I asked

'Yeah, He wants to be great friends with you' She stopped the car and i realised that we were at my house. I looked up at Jay and saw her smile, just like Louis, before smiling back.

'Thank you so much!' I said as i got out. 

'No problem Harry. Oh and i love your pet name for Lou' She winked, making me blush. She had heard. I smiled a small smile before shutting the door to her car. She pulled away and waved at me, so i waved back. She went back the direction that we had just come, and once she had gone i walked up to my front door.

Ok it was official. I was definately falling for Louis. He doesn't feel the same way, which made me feel sad. Sighing, i opened my front door and walked up to my room. Once i had shut my bedroom door, i fell on the bed and went through everything that had happened today. I started to feel tired, so i threw my clothes off of my body and onto the floor, grabbing my phone, and crawled into bed. 

To: Boo

Sent: 20:10

Thanks for today Boo, you made me feel alot better. Your family was so nice to me, which was nice. Will i se you tomorrow? Haz :) x

From: Boo

Recieved: 20:15

Of course! Boo x