13

I dreamed.

Not one bad and flashes of the past.

But I dreamed of a future.

One that was filled with smiles and laughter. 

One I pushed to stay in just a little longer. 

It warm and beautiful. 

A feeling of content and safety as I gazed along the grass before me. 

One that stretched out to a beach and a ocean beyond. 

Children playing as they attacked and took down a laughing man. Fighting to keep the ball as more kids stacked on top of him. Howl and Zachariah coming to pull them off as the man underneath finally reemerged. His chocolate eyes coming to mine effortlessly as my body heated up instantly to his gaze that was hungry.

"I wish a guy looked at me that way." Turning to the voice beside me of a woman. Only able to see her brown hair poking out from her large weaved hat.

"You will one day." Hearing what I could only think was my voice. Having been so long since I had heard it as I turned back to the view before me. Smiling in the high sun sitting back on the lounge chair.

"They are monsters." A deep voice alighting my sense as I looked over to see Ace's smiling lips as he lifted me up to slide underneath me. Wrapping his strong arms around my body as I relaxed into him.

"You say that now. Just wait till we have our own." Looking up to his chuckles as I took his lips. Instantly moving against mine as we heard puking sounds beside us.

"Ew thats still my brother your talking about boning in front of his innocent little sister." She scuffed turning to her with narrowed eyes.

"I've seen the books you read. They are anything but innocent. I fear for the guy you have thought up in your head everyday." I chimed as suddenly I was lifted by Ace with a dark eye upon me.

"Any guy that goes for my little sister is going to have to have a word with me first." He replied fiercely as I heard a groan form said sister.

"Such the protective brother you are." Cupping his jaw as I pressed my lips softly to his.

"Hum... And a very possessive soon to be husband." Curling his arms up more around me to raise higher on his chest to plant kisses along my neck.

"Get a room!" His sister yelled seeming quite put out by us but at the same time could hear the playfulness in her tone. She seeming the most happy to see us like this. A wish for the love we had for each other for herself.

"I think we just will." He replied swiftly, turning to the light yellow panel home of white rounded pillars and framed long windows.

"Ace!" I scolded only to giggle as he walked threw the large open door and into the warm inviting living room and kitchen. Going up oak wood stairs, laughing all the way to a large room that viewed the ocean. Dropping me to my feet only to take my lips before I could look upon the room further.

"Hum... I think we should prefect the way of making a baby right now. Get it just right." He breathed deeply wanting to laugh only to moan. 

His large hand grasp my breast threw my thin sundress. Running his thumb over the already hard bud waiting for his attention. The strap of the dress falling as he slowly walked me back while placing hot kisses along my shoulder. My legs hitting the bed as he lifted me up to lay me upon it. Descending between my legs. Pulling the front of my dress down to expose one breast. Taking the hard nipple into his mouth. Arching into him on a moan by the exquisite feeling it invoked along my body. Moving to the other to do just the same.