♧4

"Back again I see

"Back again I see. What can I do for you today Mr. Harper." Having been to the exotic dealership for my sisters sixteenth birthday. Purchasing a new Mercedes A class sedan for her. A nice starter car that wasn't to much to have our mother not approve. Agreeing it would be on my insurance and not theirs. An understandable request that came with a lot of responsibility to my sister to take care of. 

"I need the most expensive, safe, feminine car you can get." Knowing right away once she sees this would have no choice but to come and confront me. Already feeling she was going to demand I return it for something much cheaper. As she had said several times one of equal value to her car. Which there was no way I was going to listen too. Knowing she deserved the best and I was going to show her that.

"Then I suggest the Bentley Continental GT to wow any woman." The sales man said, rounding the show room to a computer to look up the car for me to see. It coming up in a black that wouldn't be suitable to her colorful personality but, mysterious at the same time.

"I'm not here to wow her but, piss her off. Would you be able to get it in blue." Looking to the side of the screen that listed other colors it came in.

"I believe a royal or sapphire blue." Clicking on the customize features.

"Royal blue sounds more fitting to be obnoxious." Grinning at just the though of her expression when she first sees it. Most likely steam coming out of her ears as I imagined. 

For the next thirty minutes we added more features to the car I thought she might like. Making it impossible for her to refuse the car. Hoping that at the time the car was shipped to her that her friend was there to see it. No doubt she would make sure she would accept it. Even if she just turned around to refuse it directly to me and I would be waiting. A plan that I could see already working by the minute.

After I finished the paper work. Glad Howl even gave me her information, putting her name on the title. Another thing that would make it harder for her to try and make me take it back. Telling the sales men to inform me when it arrives to decide when to give it to her. Leaving the dealership and to a meeting. One I did not truly care to have. All day thinking only of the kiss that we shared. Emotions that I have missed instantly coming alive again with one kiss. Smiling at just the though of her melting in my arms. Knowing she was caught off guard by it. Hoping that was the case as it was for me.

It was the moment I watched her walk in that everything in me pulsed for her. The sway of her body pleasing to my senses with a sweet smell that rushed through my veins in euphoria. And then she finally turned her head towards me, feeling as if time had stopped for that moment. Taking in those unique turquoise eyes that had me falling for her instantly. A hue that had memories of five years ago rush to the surface. Now replacing the mystery woman with light ginger hair that was more appealing then the raven I had seen.    

Persephone, a fitting name for a beautiful woman. One that I could tell was fighting hard to stay indifferent to me. Her hesitation to even look at me adorable. Amused if she believed everything in the tabloids about me. A good portion of then untrue as you know most should be taken with a grain of salt. Wondering if that was the case as her fingers trembled signing to Howl. Reading every word, both unaware of my knowledge in sign language. Something that just became more useful knowing then for only my sister.