17

I had already mentally been preparing myself for this.

And when I mean this.

This, meant actually multiple things in one.

Starting with the envelope I had seen on Ace desk. The corner of the picture catching my attention. Having been sitting in his chair with several naughty thoughts I had been compiling all this week. Teasing the man had been more fun then I had expected. Octavia being the one that had dared the idea of torturing him. Too see how long he would last before he reached his limit. Dominated me the way I had envisioned in his office. A guilty temptation, a sinful pleasure to be taken with no care for anything around us.

And he had definitely delivered. 

His passion had been raw. Almost blinding for his need to have me how he wanted. It being the first time he had been rough. But somehow at the same time mindful of my comfort. As if he knew when a slight twitch I had felt, adjusted accordingly before I could move myself. As if his body was attuned to mine. Heightening us to a new pleasure that was different than others before. This a reckless desire with the thought in the back of our minds of getting caught. 

It heightening the idea further as he thrusted into me with wild abandonment. My fingers clenching the desk painfully and I'm sure Ace's arm as I rocketed into the sky. Shattering into glittering stars. His hardness swelling inside of me that had white hot pleasure bring me back together with the rush of our climax mingling in our moans. Feeling my own satisfaction by his pleasure that I had given him in me. A pride that this gorgeous man was mine. Basking in his gaze that was pricking my skin with a different type of heat. 

A warmth that could only be felt when you know you were truly loved.

And then Vincent had to ruin it all.

Instantly cracking my high to fill the seams with fear. One that I saw on Ace's murderous gaze to the interruption of it being Vincent. Sure that if it had been anyone else would have been another reaction but not to the one I had seen on his face. His body turning from bliss to fury with a snap of a finger. A feeling of radiating rage palpable in the air around him. A danger to this man that froze my heart instantly by the power that suddenly enveloped him. 

Then turned to me as if sensing my own alarm to his response. His eyes taking in mine as they filled with love and reassurance. My wayward heart taking a more acceptable beat by the molten chocolate of gold warming me. A sense of security that I was his main concern. Giving over my trust in an instant as he seemed to read that I was okay. Lifting away to call in his brother and Ethan.

Relief filling me once they arrived. Ethan kindly taking me but only had another sensation kick in. Looking back in worry that by the gaze he had on Vincent would really kill him. His voice having been so clear. A feeling that he would as if it were normal for him to say those words. No question of just a mindless threat. No, I could tell he had meant his threat by the stance of control that I had never seen before. A foreign expression of a hard man that was dangerous under the surface that I had never known but had always been there.

His eyes catching mine of my fear of him getting hurt or worse in trouble that would take him away from me. Lock him up for the murder of a man that wasn't worth the time. Hoping my eyes convade my distress. Breathing out a breath I didn't realize I had been holding when he glanced to me. His gaze hard but those eyes were enough to tell me that everything would be okay.

And that was when I knew it truly would be. 

In more ways then he would understand to the many decisions that may get my life back. Grasping onto the opportunity with both hands the moment I took the pictures out of the envelope. It instantly knowing it was going to change the course of my life once my eyes laid upon the image. To take a path I had already contemplated when getting involved with Ace and this was my chance. It was actually here and knew I may never get another one.