♡6

"Why are you staring into space, my boy

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Why are you staring into space, my boy." The oldest of the mafias prince of Russia said. Having been waiting for him in his office for a few moments now. His cane tightly held in his shaky hand as he walked towards the desk chair. Hazel eyes lifting to mine as he took a heavy seat. Brushing back a few of his white hairs, placing the cane beside him.

"Prince Vasiliev..." Standing in the mist of a bow for respect. 

"Evgeni, my boy. No need to be formal when it is just us. Sit. Sit." Waving his hand at me to do just that. Taking a seat in the large leather chair before his solid wooden desk that was just as old as the mansion that surrounded it. More like a fortress in the deep parts of Russia's winter forest.

 "Evgeni." Watching his thin lips curve in a smile. "What do I owe the pleasure of this private meeting?" Having known Evgeni for several years now for the times I meet him with Lawrence Luciano the now King to the mafia.

"It's about Nickolai Volkov." The six foot blond shaggy hair, dark chocolate eyes, tan and very stocky twenty-three year old male. Now head of Russian intelligence and used to work for the CIA, with other hidden organizations. 

The man was a force to be reckoned with if on his bad side.  A true trained killer and still is to this day from a child. I had once thought my dad had entered me into the field to soon but, Nickolai live it his whole life. Only knowing him a short time but was a loyal ally. Always being on the move and for the first time ever had an actual job on paper.

"Regarding?" Wondering what this had to do with him for the life of me. Not knowing that the two even knew each other.

"A promise that I made to his father, I am trying to fulfill. The reason why I called you here... As you can see, I'm getting on in my years." Gesturing to his cane. His health poor, easily to see of his waxy skin and harsh breathing just to walk here. "I don't know how much longer I am to last on this earth. So I am making a preposition to the King of having Nickolai take my place in over seeing Russia's branch." 

"Are you serious? Do you know that he is now the head of Russia's intelligence. A seat he just filled as of this year?" Knowing the man was even loving it for the time being though. This being a first that he might be able to settle down if he so chooses too.

"I do and have a replacement already in mind. Sense Howl Sulivan decline the position after his fathers passing. I have already been in the works of finding someone more adequate to fill his place. Nickolai knows that it was never a permanent place for him. He knows his responsibility and duty to his father and I's wishes. But I fear he is just trying to keep from them." Folding his arms before him on the tidy desk of a few papers and a lamp.

"And what responsibility's has he been keep away from." Curious for the fact he was always to me a responsible person and kept his word if given.

"Marrying one of my daughters...." Raising a brow to that seeing as his eldest was married and his middle was on her way down the isle soon enough. "Well now there is only Polina left to marry... Ah here she is." Hearing a knock fall on the door as it was slowly opened.

Prince of Cardsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें