♤5

I just had an orgasm

From dry humming. 

In a freakin' bathroom of all places!

My first one in five years and it had to be by him, again! I don't even know how this had even happened. Yet again! Why constantly I seem to be unable to stop myself from letting him take liberties with my body. 

Okay I would use "take" very loosely being as I flat out didn't have the strength to stop him. Because... In reality (that I was trying to deny) I didn't want him too.

So here I was panicking in the stall of the same bathroom still after several minutes Ace had left it. My back flat against to cool stalls wall as I thought about what he said. Not caring I had a boyfriend and I completely believed he wasn't going to stop. 

Chills of pleasure still radiating through my veins with its euphoric warmth. Having missed the glow that came with an orgasm that he had shown me was amazing. Almost addicting now to only have a little taste again of what I knew he had to offer. 

And man had he changed himself in the pants department. Having felt how hard he was against my thigh that just the idea was against me. Had me cum by every inch I felt.

Then he had to call me Angel. 

The endearment he had used that same night. A fear consuming me of if he found out that I was the same girl. What he would do if he found out it was me. Would he be mad for leaving him that morning. If he found that was already to be married the night I gave myself to him. Or that I had kept myself from him all these years.

No! None of that mattered now. That wasn't me anymore. All of it needed to stay where it belonged. 

In the past. 

And that is where it shell. Even Ace Harper was to be in the past for me. He was a dangerous desire that I could not have. I was no longer his perfect, beautiful, angel. 

I was Persephone Sulivan now, a new woman that had scars and baggage that would be to much for anyone to handle. And I didn't want to bring him into it. The Ace Harper of before, now out of my reach in the spotlight that I could never join. The fear of being recognized to high of a risk only for my selfish wants.

So Persephone! You need to be stronger! 

Feeling I had slightly gone insane talking to myself to encourage the little promiscuous woman with in me to simmer down her hormones. I had a loving boyfriend that care deeply for me. Was a kind, patient man that was waiting to be let into my heart like he deserved. A heart that I let beat too long for a man that I know I shouldn't have. Because he deserved someone more fit for him then the damaged person that I was now.

With that in mind I cleaned myself up. Fixing my shirt to cover the mark that he had left on my shoulder. A mark that I wasn't sure how to feel about. Looking once again in the mirror to see that my lips were bright red and swollen. Now thinking how I was going to make an excuse of this to Octavia. The woman already had a box ready for me to pack everything Vincent had ever given me.