Chapter 24- Nino's anger

*** Hello, My loyal readers. Here is another chapter for you. Things are about to get heated for everyone. I hope you enjoy it. Please, vote, comment, share and follow. I really appreciate your support. Sending love, MMF***

"We meet again, Agreste!" She spat out evilly.

"What do you want, Amy? I am busy." Adrien hissed in anger. He was so tired of this, Adrien couldn't catch a break today. All he wants is to find his beautiful girlfriend and fix the situation before she leaves with Luka, but no, he had no such luck! Instead, he is stuck having to deal with this selfish brat. Why did life hate him?

Amy laughed bitterly upon hearing his words. 'I guess it's time to tell him who I really am,' she thought to herself. God, Amy truly hated this guy. She only attended this college to get revenge on this worthless prick, and she would do just that.

"Amy?" she laughed again, confusing Adrien. That was her name, was it not? Adrien might have been a player but had never forgotten a name. 

Why was she acting like he had called her the wrong thing?

 "God, you still haven't noticed, have you?" The girl groaned, annoyed at how dense everyone had been. Adrien remained quiet. He was not really sure what was happening right now.

"No? Well, I don't blame you. It's shocking what money can get you. A little surgery, new hair color, and a fake name later and Amy was born. A whole new me, and a brand new person to society. Although, that day at your dorm, I really thought you would recognize the kisses of the girl who loved and would've done anything for you back in high school. I mean, my lies were legendary for a while there."

Adrien's eyes widened in horror as it dawned on him who the girl in front of him was. 

"Lila?" Adrien questioned, anger feeling his veins. Of course, how had he not noticed before? That day she knew just what to say to get him to take her to his dorm. She had played him! She wanted him to get caught.

"Ding, ding, ding. That's the right answer," Lila mocked. 

"But I have to say you remembered that awfully fast for someone who is suffering from amnesia," she continued, giving him an evil smirk. 

"I have a feeling someone learned from my tricks. Gabriel helped, didn't he? Though it doesn't surprise me, considering it was your father who paid me a hefty amount of money not to speak to the press about how screwed up his son really was. Then made me disappear. But what I am wondering is, how will Marinette react when she finds out the truth?"

Adrien gritted his teeth in anger. He knew exactly where Lila was heading with this. She had done it many times before. 

BLACKMAIL!

 As if his luck today couldn't get any worse. He had to run into Lila. Out of all people, he had to face the one girl he wished would have disappeared forever.

"What do you want, Lila? Why are you back? What do you want from me?" Adrien spat out with hatred, clenching his fist tightly. He truly hated this girl. She did whatever it took to hurt Marinette back in lycee. She was a liar and simply repulsive.

Upon hearing his question, Lila gave Adrien the biggest smirk he had ever seen. All while raising a brow as if to mock him. That was the question she had been waiting to hear. She thought he would never ask. Finally, she replied with one word and one word only.

"REVENGE!"

"Revenge? What revenge? I never lied to you. I told you from the very start I loved Marinette. I never wanted to be with you, to begin with. It was you who blackmailed me into going on a date with you. It was you who forced me to be with you by putting Mari in the way. You made me choose between protecting her from my father or dating you. You knew she would fight to stay by my side if she knew the truth about my father placing her in harm's way. You knew I would do anything for her. I never did anything to you!" Adrien defended himself.