Severus Snape part 2.

After Severus had kissed me in the library, I didn't see him again for the rest of the week. I didn't see him come into the library or in the great hall to eat. Was he avoiding me or am I just over thinking things. I mean there has been no indication from him that he has feelings for me,but there has also been no indication that Severus doesn't like me. I'm just confused,does Snape like me or does he regret our kiss. Their wasn't really anyone to talk to it about,Minerva just said to talk to him i would if I could see him.

I eventually got the opportunity to talk to Severus,but not about our kiss. I made my way to the staff room one Wednesday afternoon,I had to get the staff to sing off on the latest shipment of books they needed. Whilst I am dealing with Pomana, Filius and Sibal,Severus enters the staff room. I guess he wasn't expecting to see me,as a slight look of alarm crosses his face before it goes back to normal.

"Professor Snape are you in a hurry?" I ask the potions master
"Yes,I have a detention to get to" Severus says
"Well I'm sure the dunderheads can wait a bit longer" I say"I need you to confirm your order of books please "I hand him the parchment with the information for him to double check and sing.

"Yes everything is correct" Severus says,handing back the paper with his signature on it
"Great I shall go ahead and order the books" I say,heading back out of the staff room. Upon leaving I stop Minerva and get her to confirm her order
"Any luck with your stolen kiss?" She asks me
"Sadly not, I'm beginning to think he regrets it" I say sadly.

"I'm sure that's not true" Minerva says"Here he comes,now is your chance to ask"
"But Severus has got detention to deal with and I have to order these books" I say
"That can wait dear" Minerva says to me"Ah Severus,I would like a word with you"
"Make it quick Minerva,I'm already late" Severus says. I try to escape but Minerva keeps me there.

"I believe you owe Miss L/n an explanation for your recent actions" Minerva tells him
"I guess I do" Severus admits
"Good,I shall leave you two alone" And with that I'm left alone with Snape. It is silent for a few moments, until I break it
"Look I didn't ask Minerva to do this,I didn't even say it was you...I guess she just figured it out."

"Actually I told her" Severus admits
"You did?"
"Yes" He sighs,"I wasn't sure what to do or how to approach you. So I asked Minerva"
"Why did you avoid me for the week?Did you regret kissing me or where you just ashamed?" I ask him
"Neither,I thought you would be ashamed of me actually" Severus tells me.

"Why, did kissing you back not tell you how I feel?" I ask him
"Sort of,I guess I made a mess of things,by not talking to you sooner"
"Well how about you do your detention and then come and talk to me properly later" I suggest
"I think that would be best"
"Good,then I shall see you later" I kiss his cheek and walk off,leaving him staring after me.