Sirius Black

A/n set in the 6th year,mentions of bullying

At the end of Herbology I made my across the school for my detention with my head of house Professor McGonagall. I know full well that people are talking about me as I pass by them,but I couldn't care less. You see I'm the type of student that doesn't get into trouble much. No I'm not one of these no it all straight O students, I just kept to myself and as a result people just guessed I'm a good student.

The truth is I finally snapped and got my own back on my bully. Ever since I stated at Hogwarts 5 years ago I have been bullied constantly by a fellow Gryffindor by the name of Helen Williams (sorry if that is your name)I don't even know what her problem is with me. I was her favorite person to pick on,until Monday when I got my own back on her.

I had spent the entire Sunday in my dorm planning how to get back at Williams and how to humiliate her in front of everyone. I sat and thought about various ways to get my revenge but then I settled on hitting her where it hurt the most,her appearance. Everyone knows that Helen Williams takes pride in her appearance, especially her hair she would refuse to leave the castle on a day with any amount of wind.

And with this information in hand I set my plan in motion. Okay it wasn't the most wicked plan but it humiliated Williams to no end. Monday had been a clear and wind free day, well until I came along. Being very good at charms I had made a mini wind storm follow Helen around all day,and at various points I added things to the wind. Mud,Sand,Itching Powder and Ice Cream where all added to the wind and all messed Helen Williams hair.

Unfortunately though Helen told on me to McGonagall and now I have a months worth of detention to deal with. Of course my revenge wasn't guaranteed to stop Helen from bullying me,but I hope it will make her think twice about it. I arrived in the Transfiguration classroom and sat and waited for McGonagall to arrive.

As I sat looking around the classroom I heard footstep approaching outside, I assumed it is McGonagall but the voice that spoke is male
"So the rumor is true,you are in detention L/n" I turn in my seat and see that it is one of Hogwarts top pranksters Sirius Black
"Yes I'm in detention Black,what of it?" I ask turning back around.

"No need to be so snippy sweetheart, I'm only stating a fact" Sirius says walking over and sitting on the desk in front of me
"Well congratulations Black you can state facts" I say sarcastically" Oh and I'm not your sweetheart "
"Ohhh feisty,I like it" Sirius says grinning at me
"Why are you here,don't you have another prank to plan?" I ask him.

"I can do both you know,I'm a man of many talents" Sirius says
"And being pompous is one of them" I sass him,before Sirius could answer Professor McGonagall walks into the room
"Ah good Miss L/n you're on time,are you hear for detention as well Mr Black?" McGonagall asks him
"That I am Professor" Sirius says sitting down on the chair at the desk.

"Since this is your first major incident Y/n,I will not be writing home to your parents about it" McGonagall tells me"However if anything happens like this again then I shall do"
"If Williams leaves me alone,I'll leave her alone" I say quietly so McGonagall didn't hear but Sirius did
"I heard about what you did to Williams and for a beginner you didn't do to bad" Sirius tells me.

"Ohh big praise coming from an expert like you Black" I say
"It is and I am" Sirius says"But seriously for a moment, no pun intended. If you really want Helen Williams to leave you alone properly then I can help you"
"I will think on it" I tell him.

Time skip to after detention and after lunch.

I had thought about what Sirius had said to me,if I truly want Helen to leave me in piece I have to send her a clear message saying I won't stand for it. I arrived at the Gryffindor common room after lunch and saw that there is only two people in there
"See Prongs I told you the lady would come" Sirius says
"Yeah alright Pads,but is she here for help or not?" James Potter says.

"I'm not fully sure if I want your help,but I'm willing to listen to what you have to suggest" I tell the boys
"Well then Miss L/n sit down and we shall tell you what we have in store."