Adrien Agreste 2.

A/n this a Adrein x female reader and a Gabriel x OC which belongs to my friend Lenny. A random idea of mine.

I stood outside the big black gates looking at the big white mansion beyond,a nervous feeling settled in my stomach. A warm hand took ahold of my own,I looked over and saw Adrein smiling at me
"Don't look so nervous Y/n,I know my father will like you" Adrien said
"I'm not so sure" I replied
"Remember what you always tell me?" Adrein said " Never judge a person on what others tell you,make your own opinion"

"I'm not like your other friends though,am I Adrien" I asked him
"No you're not,and that's why I know you will be okay" Adrien said squeezing my hand,the black gates in front of us opened and we walked towards the steps of the big house. Upon reaching the front door it opens automatically to reveal a woman dressed in a black suit with black hair
"Adrien do your parents know you are bringing a friend with you?" The woman asked.

"I'm sure mum told dad about Y/n?" Adrien said as we walked inside
"Yes but I don't think your father was listening " the woman said
"He hardly does" a woman's voice said,I looked to the left and saw a woman with brown hair with blonde highlights walking over to us"Natalie why don't you go and fetch him from his office"
"Of course" the woman called Natalie said before walking off.

"You must be Y/n,Adrien has told me all about you" the woman said smiling at me,her hazel eyes warm and welcoming " I'm am Hanna De Grante, Adrien's soon to be step mom."
"Pleasure to meet you Miss De Grante"I said offering my hand to the lady
"Oh so polite " Hanna said, instead of taking my hand she pulled me into a warm hug,I saw Adrien smiling at our interaction. But it's not Hanna I need to impress,it's Mr Agreste instead.

You see that last friend Adrien brought home was Marinette and that didn't go very well. Mr Agreste didn't approve of her and I heard that he found out about all the creepy stuff Marinette has on Adiren. Like his whole schedule and what they would name there future children. Adrien was embarrassed about learning what Marinette is really like and they haven't really spoken since. Then when I started the same school things got bad.

You see I moved to France from England when my parents got jobs here working for the same company,at first I thought it would be good to start a new school. Sure I would miss my old friends but I could make new ones,or so I thought. Being the new student the principal assigned Adrien to show me around the school and be my buddy for the day,only that seems to annoy Marinette and she got me in trouble on my first day. I hadn't done anything to her, except talk to Adrien and Alya.

For a while after that I stayed away from everyone,I didn't want to cause any more problems with anyone. But Adrien wouldn't have it and wanted to be my friend,I was hesitant at first but his other friends Nino and Alya invited me out to the park with them and Adrien was there as well. We all had a great time and Alya tried to explain about Marinette but Nino said to forget about her. Over time Adrien and I became quiet close and he told me all about his dad finding love again with Hanna and he explained his worries.

I told him about my mum finding love again after my dad left and that despite having a step dad,I still got along with my birth dad until he died. When I learnt my dad had died, Adrien was there for me threw it all. As he understands having lost his own mother,after that I started to see Adrien as more than a friend but I kept that to my self. I knew Adrien used to have feelings for Marinette. And here we are now waiting to meet Mr Agreste.

I think Hanna had been chatting away happily but I didn't listen much, eventually there is movement on the stairs. The three of us look and see Mr Agreste standing there with his arms behind his back watching us.
"Ah Gabriel it's about time" Hanna said walking over to the stairs as Gabriel joined her" Come and say hello oh and be nice" Hanna said the last bit quietly. Mr Agreste walked over to where I am stood beside Adrien.

I looked up as he stopped before me,my eyes met his blue ones
"Mr Agreste I am Y/n L/n, a friend of Adrien's from school" I said offering my hand to the tall man. I could see him looking at me,is he judging me or observing. To my suprise he took my hand and shook it
"Good to meet you Miss Y/n" Mr Agreste said " You are the girl from England?"
"Yes sir" I said " My parents got jobs working for Dior"
"Dior, impressive" Mr Agreste said, I saw Hanna give me a thumbs up behind his back.

"Tell me Miss Y/n,what do wish to do when you leave school?" Mr Agreste asked me
"I'd like to either work with animals in some capacity or work in biology,they are my favourite things" I said
"You have a brilliant future ahead of you Miss Y/n" Mr Agreste said " Perhaps you can help my son choose a career ?"
"I'd be happy to help" I said
"Adrien a word" Mr Ageste said to his son,I watched as father and son walked off to the kitchen feeling slightly worried
"Don't worry Y/n, everything is okay " Hanna told me.

No one's P.O.V

Adrien followed his father into kitchen,not sure what his father is going to say. He hoped that his father wasn't going to say he couldn't be friends with Y/n anymore, because he really likes her. More than just a friend. Gabriel faced his son once the kitchen door is closed
"I'm going to ask you Adrien,this Y/n she isn't anything like that Marionette or whatever her name was?"
"No Y/n is nothing like her" Adrien said" Y/n is funny,smart,sweet, out going and really amazing " the boy said smiling.

It had been quite some time since Gabriel had seen his son so happy,and Y/n seemed to me the cause of it.
"Are you very found of this girl Adrien?" Gabriel asked
"Yes father " Adrien said his smile widening and he began to blush as well
" I see" Gabriel said" I don't see any reason for the two of you to not be together,you make ask her back here anytime "
"Thank you father " Adrien said hugging his dad. The rest of the evening went smoothly,the four of them had a great meal together. Before the car took Y/n home Adrien asked her
"Would you like to...um...go to the movie's tomorrow...with me...as a ...date..." Y/n looked at him shocked
"I'd love too." Y/n said smiling " I'll see you tomorrow at school" the girl walked down the stairs and got into the waiting car
"I can't believe father approves of Y/n" Adrien said to himself.