Harry Hart 2 part 2.

Meanwhile with Y/n

I sat on one of the kitchen chairs that had yet to be packed away surrounded by lots of boxes. The boxes full of things from my childhood, I'd only come back here after my dad died to deal with the house I grew up in. I hadn't actually expected to see a Kingsman agent though,I just hope that the ones I know are off on missions.

I'm pulled from my thoughts by the doorbell ringing. I get up from my seat on the chair and head to the door,I open the door and stop seeing the one man I hadn't seen in years and didn't want to. Harry Hart,the last time I saw him he was just a teenager and now he is a grown man and to my luck was even more attractive now than he was back then.
"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Hello Y/n how are you?" Harry asks being as friendly as he can be
"That doesn't answer my question Hart" I say crossing my arms over my chest
"I saw you on Eggsy glasses and I..." Harry begin
"And you thought you'd just come over and see me" I say sarcastically"We aren't friends,not after what you did to me"

I went to close the door but Harry said
"I had nothing to do with that prank"I paused from closing the door and looked at Harry" I admit I was part of a prank to get you into trouble but I didn't know it had been changed "
"You got 10 minutes to explain" I say reluctantly opening the door fully and letting Harry inside.

Once inside I sat on the chair I had been sitting on before and Harry sat on a second chair
"I wasn't proud of myself back then,but I was jealous that you where the top candidate and you hadn't been in trouble" Harry begins"So I decided to come up with a simple prank with Cole and Jones to get you into trouble. The plan I was apart of was a harmless joke to let your dog lose in Arthur's office,I only found out after you went to hospital that Cole and Jones choose to sabotage you in the gym and you got hurt"

"The weights in the gym all fell on me,they crushed my chest and broke my back" I tell Harry
"Y/n I'm truly sorry for what happened to you, you should have been made an agent" Harry says
"I hated you for so many years" I tell him"I thought we where friends " Harry stands up and walks over to me,he kneels down beside me
"We where friends Y/n"

"Then why didn't you come and see me in hospital, you could have told me the truth" I ask looking into Harry's brown eyes
"I was scared you wouldn't believe me that I had no part in your accident" Harry says "I liked you Y/n,so very much" Harry says taking my hand
"I liked you a lot to Harry" I tell him
"Then will you allow me to make it up to you" Harry asks.

"How do plan on doing that?" I ask Harry, he doesn't answer instead he stands up and pulls me up from my seat with him. Once we are both stood up,Harry then leans down and kisses me on the lips. I close my eyes and kiss him back,Harry puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him as I put my arms around his neck. This kiss was a lot better than the one's I used to daydream over years ago.

Harry pulls back from the kiss all to soon and with his arms still around me asks
"Am I forgiven yet,my dear?"
"Not quiet,I think you need to make it up to me some more" I say slyly,Harry takes my hint and reconnected his lips with mine in another passionate kiss. I might not be a Kingsman agent like I wanted but I do get Harry Hart and that is even better.