Horatio Caine 3 part 2.

Authors POV Warning mentions of death,blood and injections.

For once Y/n was right about plans not working out,for the plan she had with Horatio to go to the lab after her shift changed dramatically, and not for the better either. For you see a major accident happened at the hospital Y/n works at and until it is resolved no one could go home. The reason being a helicopter that was due to transport a patient to another hospital, crashed into the helipad killing all inside and injuring people in the hospital.

As Y/n is the most senior doctor in the hospital she is the one that has to deal with every thing. From getting help from the outside world to organizing the transport of patients to other hospitals as Miami General is no longer safe. Horatio on the other hand had yet to hear about the accident at the hospital his girlfriend works at.

Horatio was talking with Alex when one of the uniformed officers changed the channel on the TV to the news.
"Reports are coming in that a helicopter due to transport a patient to another hospital has crashed into the roof of Miami general hospital" the report said. At the mention of the hospital, Horatio turned his attention to the TV and watched.

In the background behind the reporter he could see the hospital roof and top two floors are on fire and their is loads of thick black smoke pouring from the wreckage of the helipad. Horatio moved closer to the TV and turned the sound up to hear what is being said
"At this moment it is not known how many people in the hospital are injured or dead" as the words leave his mouth a explosion rings out from the hospital.

By this point the whole lab had stopped working and is watching the TV,but none are more concerned than Horatio himself. His girlfriend worked there and he had no idea if she was still alive or dead. The news cut back to the studio as firefighters urged the reporters further back from the hospital. Horatio didn't hear what Alex was saying to him until she touched his arm.

"Horatio are you okay?" Alex asked
"I..." Horatio didn't know what to say
"This isn't like you to be this concerned with an accident at the hospital" Alex says "There is someone at that hospital you know, isn't there?" There is no point in hiding it any more Horatio thought
"My girlfriend Y/n works there" Horatio said quietly. Alex looks up at him and says
"Instead of standing here worried,try calling her phone. If that doesn't work go to the hospital its self,because at the moment you are far to worried to be of any use to anyone" Alex tells him.

Horatio knows she is right,he takes out his phone from his jacket pocket and heads outside. On the way Ryan,Eric and Frank walk over to Alex and Ryan asks
"What's up with H?"
"Yeah he looks very upset about something" Eric adds
"Alex do you know?" Frank asks
"Horatio's girlfriend works at the hospital where the helicopter crashed" Alex tells them.

The three men share a look and then look to the doors where Horatio was coming back in from making a call
"I didn't know he had a woman?" Ryan says
"It makes sense" Eric says
"That's why he attacked that lowlife earlier today, that name he mentioned must have been H's girlfriend" Frank says
"What did the guy say?" Alex asks
"He said he would pay someone called Y/n a visit after her work was done,and H got really mad at him" Eric explained.

"And now this has happened, no wonder H is so upset,poor guy" Alex says
"I'm going to the hospital" Horatio said as he walked passed the four of them
"Not with out us" Alex says.

Y/n P.O.V

I blink several times as I come back around from being knocked out. There is a ringing in my head and my left arm feels weird, I lay still for a few minutes remembering what had just happened. Something had crashed in to the top of the hospital and caused a explosion that had shook the building. At that point I had started to evacuate the hospital along with Adam,then the second explosion happened and we got sent flying.