Severus Snape 2.

Night time patrols at Hogwarts are one of the most boring things to do,given that nearly every night nothing interesting ever happened. But on the occasional night,a student or students would be caught out of bed. Although I never seemed to actually catch anyone out of bed,it is normally the other teachers mainly Severus Snape that catches them. I swear that man has a sixth sense for this,plus he can see really good in the dark whereas I tend to walk into things. Thankfully tonight thought Severus and I are patrolling the same part of the castle.

Speaking of Severus I had yet to actually find him tonight,as he normally starts in the dungeons and works his way up. I'm currently on the first floor somewhere,I would love to us my wand but Severus says it's better to stay in the dark,that way students can't see you until it's too late. That's easy for him to say,I can barely see three feet infront of me especially as there is no moon tonight. I walked further down the corridor when I got the feeling someone is around,I couldn't see anyone infront of me though.

I glanced behind me but saw no one,I carried on futher down the empty corridor. I had almost reached the end to turn the corner when I heard someone coming up being me,on instinct I grabbed my wand and turned the end lighting up as I do so
"Are you trying to blind me?" The gruff voice of Severus said
"Are you trying to give me a heart attack, sneaking up on me like that" I tell him, lowering my wand arm. I see a faint smirk crossed Severus's face at my comment.

"If you can't handle the patrol,you should tell the headmaster to put someone else on the job instead" Severus's says walking past me
"I can handle the patrol thank you very much" I say putting the end of my wand out and following the potions master" I just struggle to see in the dark is all"
"Try opening your eyes Y/n,that might actually help you" Severus said sarcastically
"Ha ha very funny"I say unamused" You are such a pain sometimes"

"If I'm so much of a pain,why do you put up with me?" Severus asks looking over at me
"Because smart guy,I love you that's why" I tell him,I catch a small smile grace Severus's face at my words" Is that a smile I see?"
"No" Severus said walking slightly faster so I wouldn't see him smiling
"It totally was, the grump master him self actually smiled" I said quiet loud
"Will you be quite woman, before you wake the entire castle" Severus said turning to face me,he stopped so suddenly that I actually walked into him.

"If you kiss me I will be quite?" I said slyly
"That sort of thing is for privacy only" Severus said looking down at me
"But we are the only two here" I point out" So..." Severus rolled his eyes knowing I am right,but he kissed me anyway. It is rare for him to be this intimate out in the open,Severus usually preferred to keep our relationship private. But sometimes I could persuade him to be affectionate in public,but not to often. Our kiss however is interrupted to by someone clearing there throat,we pull back from the kiss and see McGonagall and Sprout watching us.

"I trust your patrol is going well?" McGonagall asked,I couldn't tell if she is smiling or not
"It's going quite well" Severus said no doubt annoyed that he had been caught be affectionate
"Yes we have found no students yet, unfortunately" I add feeling a tiny bit embarrassed,I know that one if not both of the ladies will be asking me questions tomorrow about what they had seen
"We shall distrub you no longer,good evening" Sprout said as the women carried on down the corridor and out of sight.

"Well I'm not going to hear the end of this" I said breaking the silence
"I have no simpathy for you,this is your fault" Severus said
"I can't help it if I want a kiss from my boyfriend,you shouldn't be so damn attractive then" I said
"I am what I am,it isn't my fault if you can't resist me" Severus said before walking off again.
'that git certainly knows how to wind me up'.