19

"I'm going to fucking kill Cyborg." Beastboy mumbles under his breath.

"And why is that?" I asked, taking a wet cloth and wiping the counter.

"I told him three damn times to wash his forks and spoons when he's done eating," he held up a filthy fork for an illustration and gagged. "I don't want to touch his saliva soaked utensils."

"Saliva soaked utensils hm?" I cocked an eyebrow. "I've never seen you use such... educated words."

"What's that supposed to mean?" he playfully pouted.

I smirked. "I don't think I have much explaining to do."

"I think you do." he came up beside of me and sat on the counter, swinging his legs back and forth like a toddler.

"Get off my clean counter!" I scolded.

He sighed, planting his feet on the floor. "I'm so bored."

"Then go watch TV or something." I said, putting the wash cloth back in the sink.

"Will you watch it with me?" he asked, giving me puppy dog eyes.

I cocked an eyebrow. "No."

"Please," he whined. "I'll make you tea every morning for a week!"

"We both know you don't get up in the morning." I rolled my eyes, going to the fridge to grab a bottle of water. I will admit, he's sweet.

"True..." he pouted. "Come on, I'll watch whatever you want to."

"I don't watch TV."

"Everyone has watched TV at some point." he crossed his arms.

I took a drink and sat the bottle on the counter, crossing my arms the same way he did. "I never said I never watched TV. I said I DON'T watch TV."

"Hmph..." he smirked playfully. "I guess you have a point."

"I always have a point." I finished the bottle, crushing it before throwing it in the trash. I sat on the couch, opening a book that I already forgot the title to.

"Oh look," he chuckled. "You found your way to the couch. I knew you'd want to watch TV with me."

I rolled my eyes. "I'd rather eat Starfire's cooking than watch TV with you."

He nudged my shoulder. "We both know that's a lie."

I laughed softly, returning to my book, which I really wasn't reading it to begin with.

I heard the elevator doors open, and I sighed.

He's gonna yell.

"GUYS WE'RE HOME!" Cyborg screamed

There it was...

Beastboy jumped from the couch, jumping on Cyborgs back. "I MISSED YOU BRO!"

My head started to hurt, and I grabbed my book. I rubbed my head, and started to walk past the door.

"Raven!" I turned around at the sound of Robin calling my name. I sighed in annoyance. "I'm glad to see you. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I've just got a headache." I said, rubbing my temple.

"Yeah, those two can be loud," he laughed. "How did you survive with Beastboy that long?"

"You know," I sighed. "I lived."

He laughed. "Well I'm glad of that. Sorry for bothering you, you can go to your room now."

I nodded in response, walking to my room closing the door. I laid back on my bed, hugging my book to my chest.

The more I thought, the more I figured out how... happy I was today. It was all because of him.

I pushed those thoughts away, I don't need something else exploding in my room.

I reopened my book, the tiniest smile tugging at the end of my lips, thinking about how happy he made me today.

How he saved me.
————————————————
'Lunch time BJ?'

'I'M IN DUDE!'

Also, follow my Instagram and message me so we can be friends. I don't bite I promise😈

tori_ellis577483